Not open for further replies.

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:biggerfoot123
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:61795631
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Grizzly Winters

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name)Balldrip and Jxdnn

Reason for Report:Bullying and harassment, abuse of admin powers and just being mean and unprofessional admins.
First of all during a police chase the admin ball drip helped out cptrooper by physgunning him out of a crash he got into so he could continue to chase secondly while in jail for that cptrooper mic spammed me the whole time calling me a piece of shit and telling me i was worthless, then i get out of jail become a cop and unlock the doors in the cp and then jxdnn was follwing me uninvis the whole time fires me for telling me im not allowed to unlock doors then noclips down the street grabs a cop after i get fired so my gun is automatically out and the cop kills me takes my gun and puts me in jail for 30 minutes after a admin told him to abuse and put me in jail for 30 minutes and there making fun of me the whole time telling me i am scum like me arnt welcomed on the server and that im just a piece of trash all for literally me just wanting to play as a cop. I have a video of everything a proof of everything im uploading when i wake up. Im quiting the server as this shit people were just being fucking toxic for no reason.
Time of Occurrence:2am 28
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?:yes

toohightogame

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Here is the proof of the admin Jxdnn admitting himself that he abused and physigunned a cop down the street while noclipped and then got the cop to rdm and arrest me for 30 minutes for no reason and then was acting like oooohh your gonna report me for abusingggg go right aaaheaddd type energy
(its uploading at this point)
And here is proof of balldrip harassing me by following me invis and firing me from the cop force for unlocking a 3 doors and seconds after this clip is when jxdnn nocliped a physigunned cop down the street to rdm and arrest me for 30 minutes
(uploading at this point)

Aster C. Brooks

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Are you actually crazy? because you don't even know what your talking about if you want ill make a YouTube video showing why I demoted you and it will end up being a police report

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You demoted me after unlocking doors in the cp while you where invis so you waited the whole time i was in jail that you caused because you phyisgunned a cop out of being stuck in the middle of chase while i was wanted and then as soon as i got out of jail you where invis and watched me become a cop knowing full well what you just did and you watched me invis waiting to fire me after the cop your buddy already fired me for apperently pointing a weapon at him, i mean its abuse its not your job to pick sides which results in me being in jail for over 40 minutes

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the evidence and talking to both @Balldrip and @jxdnn about the situation, I see there was no misuse of administrative powers based on the evidence provided.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.