Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

5f91a1e8c54bd2280418b689_OpenGraph%20Default%20Image.jpg

Steam Name: My Steam name is Louis.

Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:526577171 | 76561199013420070

Your Character Name: My Character Name is Andy Walter.

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Ban Length: Permanently banned.

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: My Ban reason is "Chargeback"

Unban Reason:

Hello good night

I present to this day my request for unban concerning the Monolith US server due to a billing issue.
I just realized that I am banned and I hope to convince you following this request to disband.

I will explain the facts to you and then I will move on to my apologies which are to me and must be conveyed to you.

Having already had payment concerns, concerns that I will not mention. I remained very vigilant and that is when I left on a trip and I realized that a dispute request was made on my Paypal account, concerning purchases (Prenium) from your store. It came from a close friend who did not know that this kind of purchase was present and who wanted to request a refund for Paypal to avoid all the worries, because he did not know where it came from.

When I got home, I wanted to have fun on your server and a message appeared, it was my ban, after that I immediately wanted to look at my account and it was too late to go back ... .

I don't know how I could get banned because it is not voluntary.
(I understand that it is very difficult to believe me but believe me I am really sincere and I am deeply disappointed that this kind of problem is happening to me)

To see if you will give me a second chance, because I confess that I am not looking for trouble and I really appreciate your content (Server).
If you give me a second chance this kind of problem won't happen again, you have my word.

Please excuse me for the inconvenience and thank you for taking the time to read my request as well as for reading it.

( I can give you back what you lost because of the chargeback. if necessary. )

Louis

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Time of Occurrence: Long months ago, I don't remember.

Additional members involved/witnessing: There is no member, I am the one and only responsible for this act.

Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes, I won't dare post a request without reading this.

Last edited:

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Louis

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for your reply.

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @Louis , please send me a private message on Discord. My ID there is: Gurra#6538

We can discuss it on Discord. I'm closing this thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.