Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: DLTracktix
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126612168
Your Character Name (If Applicable): David Resonov

Ban Length: 1 week
Admin who banned you: @Mr Energized

Ban Reason: fail rp, fail raid, rdm, demanding all items during mugging.
Time of Occurrence: 7/1/17
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @MKTracktix @Swift
Reason: I didnt demand for anything. I picked up a makarov and thats IT. the door opened and they fired first, giving me a reason to return fire. Since little makarovs dont compare to a MP5, I was able to kill them, and we raiding them. I literally didnt do anything wrong. This mod wont even reply to this forum so im going to ask @Moon or @Swift to help. There was no admin sit that went along with us and he never reported on forums, so he had to report it in game. I was online 1 hours after this had happend and was banned with no sit whatsoever. This is funny becuase I literally didnt do anything, demand anything. There was no rdm, or fail raids.
***THINGS TO POINT OUT***
1: No mic so you can't hear his side of the conversation. (Not a rule break but it would have been better if you could hear what he was saying, although it was a mistake that he didn't turn the mic on, its understandable.)
2: He lied at gun point about him not being able to lock and unlock the door even though I pulled up right when he opened it and then close and locked it. (Again nothing too bad but we continued to roll play by mugging him.
3: You worded the text in the video that we "demanded all your items" but I only asked for the gun and ammo, matthew asked for the 2 ore stacks which is the limit but he added another stack after he was about to close out of his inventory, and his money. He said it wasn't allowed but being mugged is definitely allowed on Monolith RP.
4: We told him and "/me" that we gagged him and he kept talking, a lot.
5: Alex clearly said that "we are keeping your phone by the way" but you continue to call the police? Twice? How would you do that with no phone..
6: The guy we mugged exits his screen, randomly zooming in on him saying he lost "everything in my inventory", making it unclear to see the so called "RDM" EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN HEAR PISTOL SHOTS FIRED FIRST EVEN THOUGH I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO GO INTO THE WAREHOUSE. I THEN FIRED AFTER, WHICH IS WHAT THE RAPID FIRE IS. MEANING, THE PISTOL SHOTS CAME FROM THE OTHER PARTY. AKA, THERE WAS NO RDM

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 902

Your Steam Name: DLTracktix
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126612168
Your Character Name (If Applicable): David Resonov

Ban Length: 1 week
Admin who banned you: @Mr Energized

Ban Reason: fail rp, fail raid, rdm, demanding all items during mugging.
Time of Occurrence: 7/1/17
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @MKTracktix @Swift
Reason: I didnt demand for anything. I picked up a makarov and thats IT. the door opened and they fired first, giving me a reason to return fire. Since little makarovs dont compare to a MP5, I was able to kill them, and we raiding them. I literally didnt do anything wrong. This mod wont even reply to this forum so im going to ask @Moon or @Swift to help. There was no admin sit that went along with us and he never reported on forums, so he had to report it in game. I was online 1 hours after this had happend and was banned with no sit whatsoever. This is funny becuase I literally didnt do anything, demand anything. There was no rdm, or fail raids.
***THINGS TO POINT OUT***
1: No mic so you can't hear his side of the conversation. (Not a rule break but it would have been better if you could hear what he was saying, although it was a mistake that he didn't turn the mic on, its understandable.)
2: He lied at gun point about him not being able to lock and unlock the door even though I pulled up right when he opened it and then close and locked it. (Again nothing too bad but we continued to roll play by mugging him.
3: You worded the text in the video that we "demanded all your items" but I only asked for the gun and ammo, matthew asked for the 2 ore stacks which is the limit but he added another stack after he was about to close out of his inventory, and his money. He said it wasn't allowed but being mugged is definitely allowed on Monolith RP.
4: We told him and "/me" that we gagged him and he kept talking, a lot.
5: Alex clearly said that "we are keeping your phone by the way" but you continue to call the police? Twice? How would you do that with no phone..
6: The guy we mugged exits his screen, randomly zooming in on him saying he lost "everything in my inventory", making it unclear to see the so called "RDM" EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN HEAR PISTOL SHOTS FIRED FIRST EVEN THOUGH I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO GO INTO THE WAREHOUSE. I THEN FIRED AFTER, WHICH IS WHAT THE RAPID FIRE IS. MEANING, THE PISTOL SHOTS CAME FROM THE OTHER PARTY. AKA, THERE WAS NO RDM

Right this will be a fun one to argue:

1. Your right about the mic that was my fault but i did use a mic in game just didn't have it recorded
2. I can lie about the door you didn't see if my friend unlocked from inside
3. You clearing didn't ask for 2 ore stacks :D you say all of it maybe watch again ???? ,
4. when you said /me I didn't speak after that until you asked me a question which would mean you have ungagged
5. You may have said we are keeping your phone but at no point did you say you had taken it, also I was very far away at the point he says it so id love to know if he took it then ? must be magic ?
6. Whether there was RDM or not I did not report for RDM, just said you took about 15 weed pots which is more than 2 stacks, and killed everyone after you had just mugged me outside ? kinda goes against the 1 hour rule *kinda*

Can also just say how shit it was we had just bought the weed pots due to the server crash and us just losing about 24k then goinging and spending it again just to get robbed within the first 5mins of the server being up, one of my friends has left the server forever because he has 24 dollars and whats he supposed to do :/ stupid if you ask me.

I know your mad but I told you out of RP your not allowed to do this about six times and all you said was look at forums soooo I mean don't say i didn't warn you

Thank you,

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

2: you can say your friend opened it all day long, But I physically watched you close it, then lock it, with your keys out. You cant argue that back, because the video clearly shows me watching you close and lock it.
3: I never asked for your ores, try again. That was my friend, and he said "drop your ores, your pistol for my friend david, and your vape" meaning, drop 2 stacks, which you were going to do before you closed out of you inventory, but you randomly went back and added another one in.
4: at 1:12 in the video, Matthew says "shh" then Alex gags you. Nobody asks you a question, and you continue to speak. This point is proven at 1:23, where you continue to talk but we have to remind you that you are gagged.
5: I said to you myself that we have "taken all your communication devises so you cant call the police, or text your friends for help" - but oddly enough, you can see me speak but you cant literally hear a word i said on your side. That doesn't hide the fact though that Alex still said "we are keeping your phone by the way". That could mean that he had taken your phone at that point, or when I said we are taking your communication devises. both work, so thats not a valid answer.
6: More than 2 stacks? they dont stack.. and you're confusing yourself between mugging and raiding. Im allowed to take your weed, pots, and weapons during a raid. Mugging and raiding are 2 different things.

We are not responsible for any server crashes. Therefor, trying to blame us because it had just came back from a crash should be non existent. You are allowed to raid and mug on Monolith RP, if you follow the rules. I myself followed all the rules for raiding and mugging. As for your friend, you could have helped him get back onto his feet, not our problem.
There was no point where you told me out of RP anything, we drove off down the street after we had finished. "Six times" .. what does that even mean? Ive never met you before in my experience on Monolith. Even so, there should NOT be a point where you had to ooc say that to me. just "!msg" me, its the most appropriate rather than yelling it over VOIP.

D

Deleted member 902

We are not responsible for any server crashes. Therefor, trying to blame us because it had just came back from a crash should be non existent. You are allowed to raid and mug on Monolith RP, if you follow the rules. I myself followed all the rules for raiding and mugging. As for your friend, you could have helped him get back onto his feet, not our problem.
There was no point where you told me out of RP anything, we drove off down the street after we had finished. "Six times" .. what does that even mean? Ive never met you before in my experience on Monolith. Even so, there should NOT be a point where you had to ooc say that to me. just "!msg" me, its the most appropriate rather than yelling it over VOIP.

you are very lucky I hadnt recorded my mic because you would clearly hear me saying it as you guys said for me to drop my ores so please.

3: I never asked for your ores, try again. That was my friend, and he said "drop your ores, your pistol for my friend david, and your vape" meaning, drop 2 stacks, which you were going to do before you closed out of you inventory, but you randomly went back and added another one in.

Can I also so just whether you asked for me to drop my ores or not one of you did your steam names are litrally the same your both Tracktix or somthing. so please and you did not say drop 2 stacks xD wtf are you on you clearly hear him say "Ores" referring to all in the video dont even try and lie dude.

5: I said to you myself that we have "taken all your communication devises so you cant call the police, or text your friends for help" - but oddly enough, you can see me speak but you cant literally hear a word i said on your side. That doesn't hide the fact though that Alex still said "we are keeping your phone by the way". That could mean that he had taken your phone at that point, or when I said we are taking your communication devises. both work, so thats not a valid answer.

Please point out in the video for me where you say that would much appreciate it, otherwise you have just showed yourself lying again :D, again saying "we are keeping your phone" is also not a valid answer because I could have had 2 and I didnt actually call the police untill the end of the raid and you had left anyway so its not even relevent to why you was banned.

6: More than 2 stacks? they dont stack.. and you're confusing yourself between mugging and raiding. Im allowed to take your weed, pots, and weapons during a raid. Mugging and raiding are 2 different things.
I may have got this wrong I dont know but somone told me they cant take more than 2 stacks of weed in a raid however this could be wrong.
4: at 1:12 in the video, Matthew says "shh" then Alex gags you. Nobody asks you a question, and you continue to speak. This point is proven at 1:23, where you continue to talk but we have to remind you that you are gagged.
I was gagged but if you remember what I actually said was out of RP here your not allowed to take all my ores thats all I said after I was gagged

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

you are very lucky I hadnt recorded my mic because you would clearly hear me saying it as you guys said for me to drop my ores so please.
Makes no sense.
Can I also so just whether you asked for me to drop my ores or not one of you did your steam names are literally the same your both Tracktix or something. so please and you did not say drop 2 stacks xD wtf are you on you clearly hear him say "Ores" referring to all in the video dont even try and lie dude.
Please refer to us as out in game names, I was David resonov, the one with the MP5 guarding Matthew resonov, my characters brother. "drop your ores" refers to the legal limit, which you did drop, but then you went back to add another, so don't blame us for something you did. if we wanted All your ores like you claim, we would have asked for them all. Not once did we ask for more. You can even hear Matthew say "oh yeah there we go" when you finished dropping the 2 stacks, then you add another. Don't add another stack after for good measures because you are butthurt that you are getting mugged.
2.15 During a mugging, you may also take; weapons, weed, LSD and any other illegal items from their inventory; regardless if it is equipped. This is limited to either max. two items (incl. weapons) in their inventory, max. two stacks of their inventory (excl. weapons) or one item and one stack in their inventory.

Just because you dont know the rules doesn't mean that we don't either.
Please point out in the video for me where you say that would much appreciate it, otherwise you have just showed yourself lying again :D, again saying "we are keeping your phone" is also not a valid answer because I could have had 2 and I didnt actually call the police untill the end of the raid and you had left anyway so its not even relevent to why you was banned.
I believe when I said that it was at 1:55, I can't quite recall 100% for sure, but I believe that is when I said it, but like I said, you couldn't hear almost anything I said even though you were in good range, but you could hear Alex from really far, so thats pretty weird. Also, what normal person has 2 phones? Are you Kevin Gates? You called the police before we raided actually, as you can see in the video.
I may have got this wrong I dont know but somone told me they cant take more than 2 stacks of weed in a raid however this could be wrong.
Don't come acting like a tough guy if you dont even have your facts right. As far as Im concerned, you can take any amount of illegal deployed type of item, since it is not being mugged from your inventory.
I was gagged but if you remember what I actually said was out of RP here your not allowed to take all my ores thats all I said after I was gagged
This goes to show how hard it was to keep this into role-play. you kept saying "IM GOING TO CALL AN ADMIN YOU'RE GOING TO GET BANNED YOU CANT TAKE MY WHOLE INVENTORY". This is why Monolith should be whitelisted. yeah people make mistakes but people who feel the need to call an admin because you dont want to get mugged and raided is something else. 12 year olds are the reason why its hard to role-play. You admit to being gagged but you still break rp ?
2.20 Do not FailRP - doing something which is not realistic, if it can be solved in character then it is not deemed to be FailRP.

Why are you not being punished for your faults? When I have done literally nothing wrong.

Last edited:

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Fantastic, nobody has replied to this thread and the people in the group with me will be unbanned tomorrow. I love getting absolutely nowhere.

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Right this will be a fun one to argue:

1. Your right about the mic that was my fault but i did use a mic in game just didn't have it recorded
2. I can lie about the door you didn't see if my friend unlocked from inside
3. You clearing didn't ask for 2 ore stacks :D you say all of it maybe watch again ???? ,
4. when you said /me I didn't speak after that until you asked me a question which would mean you have ungagged
5. You may have said we are keeping your phone but at no point did you say you had taken it, also I was very far away at the point he says it so id love to know if he took it then ? must be magic ?
6. Whether there was RDM or not I did not report for RDM, just said you took about 15 weed pots which is more than 2 stacks, and killed everyone after you had just mugged me outside ? kinda goes against the 1 hour rule *kinda*

Can also just say how shit it was we had just bought the weed pots due to the server crash and us just losing about 24k then goinging and spending it again just to get robbed within the first 5mins of the server being up, one of my friends has left the server forever because he has 24 dollars and whats he supposed to do :/ stupid if you ask me.

I know your mad but I told you out of RP your not allowed to do this about six times and all you said was look at forums soooo I mean don't say i didn't warn you

Thank you,
Also, you should have and could have made a refund request with proper proof. thanks though .

Alex Johnson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@DLTracktix to be fair i dont even see why i was banned. Even though my ban was reduced it still seems like an unreasonable ban

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@DLTracktix to be fair i dont even see why i was banned. Even though my ban was reduced it still seems like an unreasonable ban
I don't see why I was banned either. I did literally nothing wrong, I picked up 2 items thats it, didnt demand more or less. When we opened the doors to the warehouse and yelled get on the ground to whoever was in there, they didn't and shot at me first, so I returned fire, killed all 3 of them that were in there. (makarovs dont compare to full auto of an MP5). There was no fail raid, rdm, or any rule breaking that I personally have done. Yes, a reduced would be way better than a week but you'll be unbanned tomorrow, I wont. since nobody has responded to this. @Stuvi @Mr Energized @WhiteWolf

D

Deleted member 902

No ones replying because its pointless, hope you have realised that by now

Can I just say I cba to argue with you whens theres video evidence of you wanting more than 2 ores you can see your friend say you still have more ores.

I also love the way your trying to get me banned for FailRp when I was just stating the Rule out of RP to you xD

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

at what point in the video does it he say "you still have more ores" . we were still in rp like it could have been solved in rp

Even if he did say that, it wasn't me. I don't deserve a week ban over nothing.

What did I even do wrong in that video, anyways?

Last edited:

Mr Energized

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Please see my reply in the other thread: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/ban-appeal.2163/

Your appeal is still being reviewed, so there's not much point in continuing to reply to this thread. Although I will say that as both me and Swift have stated before in the previous threads, the evidence given, as well as testimony from other staff members and users involved in the situation clearly shows you've broken multiple rules on the server, hence why I issued the ban straight away.

Mr Energized

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted

Ban length shortened to 1 day remaining for the attempted VDM at the beginning of the video.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You will be unbanned shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.