Status
Not open for further replies.

Booted

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Booted

Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 839160775/STEAM_0:1:419580387

Your Character Name:
Tommy monster/Alex

Previous ban appeal: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/ban-appeal.31709/

Ban Length: permanent

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Gregg

Ban Reason: Malicious activity

Unban Reason: So this happened around 3 years ago and recently I’ve been wanting to play rp, I tried joining monolith and throughout the years banned I forgot that I was banned. So imma going to start off saying I don’t remember what I did but what I do remember clear as day was that I was talking with some friends on discord around the time I got banned that were already banned and they wanted to talk to staff on discord and I had a couple added one of them being a friend name was Kenny I believe. So I made a group chat and added all the staff members that I had friended. so my friends could talk I think one was jack something with a cookie profile picture. So I added them to a call and couple responded some just left and I didn’t add them back. Couple of them got mad and so I left them alone. Malicious activity to my understanding is cheating/ 3rd party tools if I’m correct which I didn’t use. If I did anything rude/ annoying toward staff it was truly just rp I don’t hate staff I respect them. For the 2nd part drama. so when I was playing I role played as a annoying kid named Tommy monster it was supposed to be annoying and get angry when getting arrested I was a criminal. I don’t really know what drama you’re talking about but I do know that everything I did wasn’t supposed to cause any type of chaos or commotion I was just role playing. everything in the server I kept in it didn’t go into discord or steam and do anything that can come to mind. If I did cause any drama I’m very very sorry and I wasn’t meant to turn into drama. I was really just a chill player if I remember correctly. If I did annoy or cause any kind of drama or make anyone feel bad I will personally say sorry. If drama did happen it would of had to happen when I got off. only real drama that I would actually call drama is with me and a couple buddy’s in a gang when I had weapons after a raid and we fought over who killed the person but that’s all I recall. If I’m not mentioning the correct things please tell me what things I did there is most likely a explanation on what I did. Again very sorry if I did cause anything I don’t recall it but I might have I really just want to chill look at the new things and that’s all. Like I said this was over 2 years ago I was childish back then i know and I believe I’ve changed. Please consider unbanning me it would be very fun to play again and see all the new things and experience them and maybe find new friends or find my old ones if they still play I think I was a little rude during sits or at least I thought I was I promise it won’t happen again if I’m unbanned I know it’s not the reason I’m banned but I would like to apologize anyways. How I used to play back then was a little childish and wrong and I am incredibly sorry for it. Also I don’t believe I did any of the free ___ whoever I might’ve but it was 3 years ago and I don’t talk to any of the people that were my friends and don’t plan on it I also think my ban may of been harsh but it might’ve not been since I don’t remember
sincerely Tommy monster/Booted
have a good day

P.S (sorry if there was any spelling errors
or grammar errors this was done on my phone)

Time of Occurrence: 3 years ago/2 years

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: I understand these rules

Last edited:

Afash

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Booted

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Also the reason of just making a appeal now is because I think I learned my lesson and have changed also because I’ve been wanting to get back into rp and I remember all the fun I had on this server

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
Since this incident took place 2 years ago, I'm going to appeal your ban.

However, with that said, you will be expected to follow our community rules at all times. Intentionally breaking rules, including, but not limited to starting drama, disrespecting community members (including staff), etc, will result in a community wide permanent ban, without any chance of appealing it. Our staff members will monitor your behaviour closely and may extend your punishments if they deem it necessary.

I'm giving you a second chance, so don't waste it, as there won't be a third.

Do you understand and agree with all of the above?

Booted

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I agree that if I break the rules that I’ll be punished and removed form the community permanently and thank you very much!!

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.