LV

Your Steam Name: Turtile GAMDOM.com or CSGOBLOCKS.com
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150818540
Your Character Name: Don Lener

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Aaron

Ban Reason: FailRP and FTVLx2
Time of Occurrence: 11:30 CST 10/29/17
Relevant Evidence: Ok, I'm just going to go off what this admin said in my last appeal because I had no clue up until this point. Here are my claims

1. First off, my friend was in handcuffs when I found him and offered to help him. I had an RP reason to pick him up because we are allies. Our gangs are friends so thats what we do.

2. Second off, I was running away with a escapee. So when my car broke down of course I ran. I didn't want to get arrested like most criminals. (another RP reason)

3. I only said "shoot me" once and never said it at the PD. I only said this because I was already being shot at. So maybe FTVLx1?

4. Yes I was running around while you had guns pointed at me. I'm sorry and did not know this wasn't allowed. I promise to not do this again if my ban was to be shortened. Thanks for explaining this to me because I did not know this.

Additional members involved/witnessing: A cadet?

I know you told me to wait a few days but I didn't even know why I was banned before. This appeal is based off the information you gave me so feel free to reply with extra.

Thanks,
Turtile

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Original appeal denied. Ban will not be lifted.