Trap Bear

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Jaredben2000
Your Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079644490/home
Your Character Name:Trap Bear

Ban Length:4 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):Not sure@sack o salt

Ban Reason:None really i "disconnected" during a rp but my either-net cable really got yanked out my laptop
Unban Reason:i really enjoy the servers and have been playing everyday i love them i respect the rules and the admins i would never intentionally disrespect them i'd like to get on immediately please i have invested a lot of time into this amazing server and have got to get back going right away

Time of Occurrence:Around 6 PM on 6-8-19
Additional members involved/witnessing:
None

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hello TrapBear.
To start off, your attitude towards my disciplinary actions against you is completely unacceptable for any member of our community.
Secondly, you were banned for leaving the server to avoid your jail time, which was made completely vivid when you rejoined as soon as you disconnected. When you were brought to a administrative situation, your attitude towards both myself and the reporting member was completely unacceptable. If I recall correctly, you called the reporter a wide variety of slurs and names. This alone is probable cause for a disciplinary action on my part. Not only did you lie to me, saying your ethernet cable came out of your laptop, but you also broke FearRP while at gunpoint of an LEO ordering you to drop the weapon you had inside of your inventory.
To conclude, for some reason, you were unbanned by either a glitch in server guard, or accidentally got your SteamID mixed with someone else’s, that’s why you were banned again by @smokeydagger after he brought it up with me. The way you uphold yourself when confronted on your actions needs to be reformed if you wish to enjoy your time on this community.
Ban Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.