Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: LionBlaZeR>ライオンブレザー<
Your Steam ID:76561198144596145
Your Character Name: Andrew Jackson

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Mark

Ban Reason: well i gone to pd to go get swat then i opened fire on the chief which had no intention of roleplaying because it was really early in america but it doesn't explain why he shouldn't have roleplayed. Now i cleared my mind since i wrote a ban appael straight after i got banned and i understand it was really un-profession which I'm disappointed in myself since i played SantosRP which is funny because it way more harder to play in. so now im gonna explain what happened we were driving threw pd right and then i saw this chief he's been super annoying in the past and i think he did this because he arrested me before but he had no evidence of me having a gun so this time he saw me because i crashed in to his car because he was probably lagging but i thought he was doing it on porpase since he's a dick no affence well i crashed in to him right i heard that he told me to pull over right then i got MAD because he freaking braked soo freaking hard that now im getting fucking frustraded from just writing this well what happen i turned around right then he started shooting directly at us destroying the vehicle and hurting us both then i got soooo freaking mad because after the car was burning he kept on firing at me and my friend which shouldn't have happen since i was already stationary he didn't even try to get he, he just freaking killed me and my friend and after what my friend said im not sure he said he fucking tried to arrest teddy even though he got killed which is NLR because my friend died he isn't suppost to remember anything we sapareted and he when doing what he does and i got even more madder decided to go get swat since i didn't have a gun at the moment and i saw him so i was like (fuck you bitch you like that you son of a bitch get your shit straight and try to atleast roleplay) then a nice admin came and spoke to me which is really nice because i give him respect because he wasn't cocky he actually understood what i was going though he didn't yell because probably he been though that shit since it my ban appeal report i want to give him some respect for not yelling or being a dick for my stupidity i want to apologise for doing this which is not acceptable and i would understand if it would get declided since it was mainly my fault for doing it but as soon as we get whitelisting done for jobs these things should sort themself out
Time of Occurrence: 2;00pm or 11:00pm I'm not sure
Relevant Evidence: there aren't any evidence but one picture
Additional members involved/witnessing: Teddy Andrew but he didn't take part in shooting the swat

Andrew Jackson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

well this was taken when i had been getting shot at by the chief i had 100hp right and explosion doesn't take more then half health

D

Deleted member 874

Listen, While I understand. You may be upset of other players actions. This doesnt justify what you did. I already denied the previous ban appeal. I am going to deny this one as well. All blacklists from cop jobs will remain and your ban will stay in place.

If you want to report the other player. You may do so. But this is not the place to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.