LV

Your Steam Name: D6
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:104931280
Your Character Name: Lawrence Starks

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member : @wr1ght
Ban Reason: Blatant RDM ?
Time of Occurrence: 5/10/19
Relevant Evidence: In the video provided in the sit by @wr1ght , the man talks and says "HEY , HEY" @ 1:07 . At the time he said that i was inside the house far from his position but still in very minimal voice receiving distance. I thought for sure that he was transmitting through radio for backup while we weren't around and me being Lawrence took that as a serious threat and killed him. I understand that i have a large history in monolith but not for RDM, i feel that a week ban is a little too much for a misunderstanding in a small suburban raid. I'm not looking to get un-banned but possibly shortend so i can play this weekend, i apologize for this misunderstanding.
VIDEO OF RAID
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jose

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Evidence:

Hello LosoLoaded,

In the video that the person that reported you provided, you can see that he has his hands up the entire time and that his radio was also off. He complied with all of your demands from the beginning.You had no reason to blatantly kill him.

You have a very long moderation history and this is not the first time you have been punished for RDMing a player. I advise you to be more aware of the rules next time, especially when the weekend is around the corner. At this time I do not see a reason to appeal or reduce your ban due to your vast history.

You will serve the full seven day ban with no appeal.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.