Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Brent
Your SteamID32: 180268078
Your Character Name: Brent Hustler

Ban Length: 1 week, 3 days, 2 hours, 58 minutes.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Halalmode

Ban Reason: NiTRP - Player Targeting, Harassment.
Unban Reason:
I literally roleplay everytime i come on this server. But its hard to roleplay when majority of the playerbase are on duty or being a cop ? I think so ye.

I was banned for player targeting which is complete nonsense. Must be really hard not to see the same person when the server consists of practically 3 players while the rest are staff members.

Harassment? On who? I have no idea.

I feel like i should be unbanned because i actually try to bring the server alive and playable. I post on the discord to get people on the server and always connect trying to populate it. And as a reward of that you ban that one player who actually still cares about this gamemode.

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to achieve by banning people after situations have already ended and have been dusted. Seems rather petty.

Time of Occurrence: No idea.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Lambsauce and maybe @Marwan
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

To clarify some things,

While We appreciate your dedication in trying to get people on the server, this doesn't give you immunity on breaking server rules, you will be punished like everyone else.

Since the staff member who banned you isn't apart of the team anymore, i have no confirmation on whether or not this situation is true. Thus I will unban you, if any similar situations like this occurs again your ban will be reinstated, with a longer length.

Do you understand these conditions?

Status
Not open for further replies.