Trap Bear

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

our Steam Name:Jaredben2000
Your Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079644490/home
Your Character Name:Trap Bear

Ban Length:4 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):Not sure@sack o salt

Ban Reason:None So this moderator pulled me to the side and explained how @sack o salt was mad i was unbanned so early from my previous ban so he had his mod ban me wouldnt talk to me and as soon as i called another admin over he got off and the mod banned me so i now sit with a ban that is twice as long from the one i got un banned from just today and i am literally just trying to enjoy the server
Unban Reason:I am literally being abused by admins i work hard all day i just wanna come home and enjoy my game man

Time of Occurrence:Around 6 PM on 6-9-19
Additional members involved/witnessing:
None

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

You have made enough of these.

Sack O' Salt has posted his verdict and rendered it in his previous appeals. I understand you want to enjoy our platform, but if you truly did violate the rules, you will need to serve your punishment per the decision rendered by the administrator in the previous post.

Should you feel is he is truly abusive, and otherwise acting in error, you are free and welcome to make a Staff Report against him. This is the last time you will post an appeal regarding this punishment. Next time will be a forum ban for 3 days. Take this as a warning.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.