Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: its ya boi troy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:146317959
Your Character Name:
Danny Tant

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): I'm guessing @DevulTj

Ban Reason: Blatant RDM
Time of Occurrence: 1:10ish pm pst
Relevant Evidence:
Okay, so watch the full video first before responding. In the video you can see I killed two people. Yes with out an admin even considering talking to the person it would look like rdm but from my view it wasn't.
The first one was a cadet who as you can see in the video walked right in front of me when I jumped off roof to kill that zombie. With the system were you cant shoot things when too close to walls and such my bullets weren't coming out till the cadet ran further from me. Also not to add with the insane amount of frame drops things are delayed, whether you consider it rdm or not, It was clear it wasn't my intentions to kill him.
The second kill if you watched the video it explains itself. I was shooting the jumper and he just put his head right in front of my gun I had 0 time to react.

Additional members involved/witnessing:

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

You killed the first guy without any regard for his life. That alone is why I will deny your appeal.

I'm also going to add that you're metagaming in Discord with people who are playing the server, and also this image from you video shows previous chatlogs that pretty much look like metagaming.

bqk03r.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.