Status
Not open for further replies.

ecbrooks2004

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was a police officer When I got Banned. I was riding with Jesse Guevara all day yesterday and today I never once committed RDM.
Your Steam Name: MannyTheGamer
Your Steam ID: ttps://steamcommunity.com/id/mannythegamer1/
Your Character Name: Manny Brooks

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member: Spacedsloth.tv

Ban Reason: RDMx2
Time of Occurrence: 6:15 (MDT)
Relevant Evidence: Additional members involved/witnessing: In game name Jesse Guevara. Steam Account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198373318719/ Discord: redx6567#5492

I'm sorry for who ever I RDMed because I have no I have no knowledge about this occurring but I hope whoever I caused trouble with can except my apology.

Attachments

• FEgscXC.png
    FEgscXC.png
    237.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

ecbrooks2004

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

So after watching that video in slow motion and several times in normal speed here's pictures step by step and how things do match up so here is what my character looks like and this picture is on my Steam and this is the guy who killed Han Fujiwara this is the killer here's the 1st part about this i'm Black he's White I only can wear a suit a suit cause I can afford nothing else. 2end part about this is i'm not in a gang/group if you look at this guy he is in a gang/group look close and you can see the symbol now that tells you more but wait there's more the time does't even match up and So-Called-Logs .

What was I doing all day you may ask being a cop my witness can conform that the only time I logged off cop was to go mine to gain levels and my witness Jesse Guevara was with me all day.

Signed by MannyTheGamer

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

This doesn't add up to the log saying you shot multiple people in the video and killed the medic included :/

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The time of logs do match up. I am from BST and so the logs show in my timezone not yours. Will be further looking into this.

ecbrooks2004

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

This doesn't add up to the log saying you shot multiple people in the video and killed the medic included :/

Can I get the logs of me killing the medic? I did at the time cause there is only one log and Look again I'm Black not White I'm not in a gang/group and I'm dead with my cadet at the crown vic and that guy has premium and I don't so I'm just really want to know.

well i'm sorry to the medic if I did kill him.

Last edited:

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ok, I can only apologise for this error.

The log shown in the report was from a day before!

Here are the correct culprits:
WSb9Ae3.png

@ecbrooks2004 Sorry for the inconvenience

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, apologies for the inconvenience. Your ban will be reverted ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.