Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Lemonade^ `pz, blake, z9
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66165168, STEAM_0:1:118096183, STEAM_0:1:444737864
Your Character Name: Lemon Jayde, Jamal Smith, Kevin Dooley

Ban Length: 3 days for all 3 of us
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Eldar987

Ban Reason: Breaking raid timer rule. So me kevin and jamal went raiding penthouse not knowing if anybody is even in there or if it is owned but we saw props up there but with no cars. We lockpicked our way up and we realized our friend bob is based here and he owns penthouse with all his shit and we realized our mistake and just went back down to get out of his base since hes the homie. As soon as I am going down the staircase with my gun on my back, there is 2 guys with pistols on the staircase pointing their guns at me and my friends blast them as they peeked the corner of the staircase and killed them. 30 Minutes later we decide to come up to chill at pent with bob and probably base. We used keys to get up and not lockpicks because our intent was not to raid or steal anything from the base, if we wanted to steal/raid we could have gotten bob's stuff the first time we got up pent but we did not even think of doing that since we're cool with him. Few minutes pass as we're in penthouse and we see people with assault rifles entering the property and i go down the staircase jiggle peeking it and they have their guns out crouchwalking pointed then i go back up and say we're being raided then i repeek with my gun out this time and i kill the guy that came up first then my friends won the gunfight because there was multiple people coming up penthouse from fire exit and staircase trying to shoot at us(this is where we found out that they were the same people that tried to counter-raid us earlier). After we won, we got called to a sit and we all got banned for 3 days for breaking the raid timer. This is actually an unfair ban that we all got because we had no intent to raid or steal anything except to chill at penthouse the 2nd time we went there. I feel like the other party should have gotten in trouble if counter raiding is counted as a normal raid for the raid timer because they definitely broke that because they came towards penthouse which they do not own and came with the intent to kill us at pent both times even when we are not even raiding it but instead we were about to base. Also bob was alone at pent both times so no one was based there except for him 100% because there was no other drugs around except for his.
Time of Occurrence: Last night
Relevant Evidence: none
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jamal Smith @Moonzy

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

1. You had no intent to raid? "We lockpicked our way up, Two guys with pistols, my friends blasted them."

2. It was 22 minutes later you came back, and got into the shootout with Bob and GS9's org members.

3. Your group engaged first, both times. If these were your friends and you were just "Going to base" it should not have ended in a shootout. If your intention is "Not to raid" don't go in fully locked and loaded, maybe imessage them first.

Lastly, during the sit where I banned you. One of you even turned to one of the accusers mid-sit and said something along the lines of "Wow, I thought we weren't going to report so everyone has fun, we didn't report you earlier." Complete disregard for our rules.

You knowingly went into that building with the intent to raid, if you had not there would not have been a bloodbath.

Appeal Denied. If you feel I handled this sit incorrectly, feel free to direct your inquiry to a Staff Complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.