• no

3/4 Votes (75.0%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc3nz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

First, I want to say that the server is supposed to be enjoyable and that I'm getting Ban for no logical reason and without an admin to listen to me.
Your Steam Name: Dick_shot - ═══☞ ✔
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:217119555
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Bob Smith

Ban Length: 24 hours
Admin who banned you: Mike ( @Mike )

Ban Reason: FailRP, RDM

Time of Occurrence: 10 minutes ago.

Relevant Evidence:
I got ban for killing the mayor, by the way, did not have security agents. The administrator made me a ban because he said I had no reason, but I had a reason to kill him because someone paid us to kill the mayor for an assassination.
Because someone paid us, the mayor got on our black list.
By the way, why does the mayor have security agents if you can not kill him?

In the trailer of the server
at 0:43
someone assassin the mayor... and I'm sure that he did not got banned.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Dolev Gersh, Ido sparo, and Bibi sheftel.

Last edited:

Jason142

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Mike

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Alright,

First off " I want to say that the server is supposed to be enjoyable and that I'm getting Ban for no logical reason and without an admin to listen to me." I never listened to you?, I was with you in an admin sit for atleast 10 minutes. I asked you why you killed the mayor Atleast 5 times and every single time i asked that question to you, you kept changing your story.

First time you said that you killed him because he was the mayor. I told you that it was not allowed to kill him just because he was the mayor

Second time you said that you robbed him and eventually shot him in the end.

Third time you said it was an assasination, When i asked for a reason you couldn't give me one

Fourth time you said something about a blacklist.

You also said something about the mayor denying your gun license

Based off this and the evidence in the logs i came to the conclusion that you killed the mayor for no apparent good reason so i gave you a ban for 1 day.

Secondly.

Because someone does something in a trailer of the game doesnt make it OK for you to do it?.
Maybe the guys in the video did have a reason to kill him because he added some kind of bullshit law that they didnt agree with?

Luc3nz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You say I changed versions, But I have not changed even once, I gave you reasons why I killed him and did not change versions (read my story in the ban apeal), anonymous man paid us to kill the mayor .
At first we followed the mayor and we saw that he had no security agents,so we killed him .

My English is not so good, So I wanted to write you the reason at imessege then you gave me a ban after 2 minutes trying to explain the reason.

My friends and I killed him together,
maybe in the console its show me as the killer but the whole mafia (4 peoples) killed him , with my friends (witnesses)

And you did not answer the question, Why do the mayor have security agents if people can not kill him?

now seriously , I do not complain to you, You have not heard the whole story and if you want I can tell it again more detailed. I'll just learn next time to record the game. Please refer to the ban apeal,
Bob Smith.

Mike

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You say I changed versions, But I have not changed even once,
I gave you reasons why I killed him and did not change versions (read my story in the ban apeal), anonymous man paid us to kill the mayor
Lies, you changed your story atleast 5 times and gave me multiple different reasons on why you killed him.

At first we followed the mayor and we saw that he had no security agents,so we killed him .
My English is not so good, So I wanted to write you the reason at imessege then you gave me a ban after 2 minutes trying to explain the reason.
Not true, I was on the roof talking to you and the (dead) mayor for atleast 10 minutes when i banned you on the roof.

My friends and I killed him together,
maybe in the console its show me as the killer but the whole mafia (4 peoples) killed him , with my friends (witnesses)

Your friends were lucky since they did not hit the mayor with their guns, in the damage logs only you showed up as the one that dit actual damage to him.

And you did not answer the question, Why do the mayor have security agents if people can not kill him?

People are allowed to kill the mayor, they need to have a valid reason though which you did not seem to have.

now seriously , I do not complain to you, You have not heard the whole story and if you want I can tell it again more detailed. I'll just learn next time to record the game. Please refer to the ban apeal,
Bob Smith

You're not going to get unbanned, you're going to have to sit this one out.

Luc3nz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

On the roof we were talking about 3-4 minute
I dont understand why ?
In the first time its need to be a warrning right?
I gave you different reasons
Because I had a number of different reasons, The part of the robbery was not real.
Bob Smith

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You ban has already expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.