Your Steam ID: 76561198149957644
Your Character Name: Carlos Santiago

Ban Length: Four Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Drake

Ban Reason: Staff Disrespect x5
Time of Occurrence: 10:40 pm 6/11/18
Relevant Evidence: None
Additional members involved/witnessing: Enrique Caracas

My reason behind it: @Drake didn't know the rules and was telling bank staff false info and somehow managed to ban the wrong person which i had called him out on and iv'e had a sit with him before where he didn't even hardly handle it and at one point said we should ignore that not helping me at all and left me no choice but to call for another admin for his opinion. at bank i called him retarded and that he should learn the rules if hes gonna be mod <the hard truth tho. i still don't understand how he managed to ban the wrong person when he could have gotten my steam id from the tab menu. he also didnt handle things correct and had the sit inside a busy public building rather than a private area and because of this he froze multiple other people for "being to loud". also he froze and had to look through rules every 5 min and took like 8 min just to get my steam id and then banned the wrong person and then @officernoodles took over the sit and helped drake ban me

If people are gonna go for staff they should know rules at-least a good amount or enough to enforce them like it says in the forums to be staff they shouldn't need to check them for ever-thing if i didn't know he was an admin i could've mistaken him for a new player

Also the cntrl b isn't working as of now sorry i cant outline certain things

screenshots: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1409476101
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1409476347

@Enrique Caracas @tipmig and another guy don't know his name tho

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Drake did not ban the wrong person. He banned the steamID of Carlos. Banning steamID's does not kick the player off of the server, you have to manually kick them after the ban has been issued. I started spectating the sit after flying around the map and noticed a bunch of people frozen in the bank and it seemed like Drake could use some help. I mainly just watched but was helping in admin chat if he needed it. Personally I think the situation could have been handled a bit better but from my understanding Drake said that Carlos had been disrespecting staff over and over again, refusing to stop so he was done with it and issued the ban. You are being very dramatic in this report stating times that are just unreasonable. He never searched through the rules trying to find which rule you broke or whatever. He was sitting on the tab menu or the c menu copying your steamID. Please note that this all took place within at most 4 minutes. No where near the 13 minute sit that Carlos is claiming. I do agree that it could have been dealt with on a roof rather than in the middle of bank but you have to remember he is still a Trial Mod and he is learning. I have seen quite a lot of staff when they are first starting out do some sits in open areas rather than a roof. Hell I even made the same mistake when I was a Trial Mod. Overall this report is written in a way to make the situation seem more dire and dramatic than it genuinely was. Are there some things that Drake could work on, absolutely, which is why I was spectating the sit to try to guide the sit back into the guideline's way of dealing with it.

Edit: I just realized this is a ban appeal not a staff report, my response probably wasn't necessary,

Forrest Gump

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Drake did not ban the wrong person. He banned the steamID of Carlos. Banning steamID's does not kick the player off of the server, you have to manually kick them after the ban has been issued. I started spectating the sit after flying around the map and noticed a bunch of people frozen in the bank and it seemed like Drake could use some help. I mainly just watched but was helping in admin chat if he needed it. Personally I think the situation could have been handled a bit better but from my understanding Drake said that Carlos had been disrespecting staff over and over again, refusing to stop so he was done with it and issued the ban. You are being very dramatic in this report stating times that are just unreasonable. He never searched through the rules trying to find which rule you broke or whatever. He was sitting on the tab menu or the c menu copying your steamID. Please note that this all took place within at most 4 minutes. No where near the 13 minute sit that Carlos is claiming. I do agree that it could have been dealt with on a roof rather than in the middle of bank but you have to remember he is still a Trial Mod and he is learning. I have seen quite a lot of staff when they are first starting out do some sits in open areas rather than a roof. Hell I even made the same mistake when I was a Trial Mod. Overall this report is written in a way to make the situation seem more dire and dramatic than it genuinely was. Are there some things that Drake could work on, absolutely, which is why I was spectating the sit to try to guide the sit back into the guideline's way of dealing with it.

Edit: I just realized this is a ban appeal not a staff report, my response probably wasn't necessary,

well ya see i was in a sit about 30 min before this happened he didn't know rules and was checking them every 30 seconds also it was alot longer than 4 min you were there when i said what i said also might i add you can get a steam id in 20 sec you don't need 4 min honestly is a trash mod trial or not iv'e seen mods that were just starting to be mod do so much better than this

Drake

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Everything you say in this appeal is exaggerated and assumed. If I did not know what I was doing I would not be staff. I did not look up the rules during the sit(do not know where this claim came from). I banned the right person but banning a steam ID does not kick them from the game. I should have moved the sit to a roof where it was more quite and it could have been handled better on my end for which I apologize. But overall you were extremely disrespectful and did not stop after I told you to. In no way do I believe you should be unbanned and you definitely need these next few days to think about what you did and come back with a fresh slate.
-Drake

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.