Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:LilxPump420
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:187135080
Your Character Name (If Applicable) Donnel Chapman

Ban Length:6 Hour
Admin Who Banned You: Mark

Ban Reason: Fear Rp Lying to Staff(Which is all false.)
Time of Occurrence:4 minutes ago
Relevant Evidence: No evidence I did anything wrong a guy decides to report for fear rp but doesn't make sense because he did the same thing I did earlier which I got banned for an hour for by Drake if you check the logs and I was told its in the rules you cant mug and it was in the exact same spot pretty weird right?? FailRP 1 hour ban and this guy gets off with not even a warning??? wow I'm confused what is this server doing right now because I shouldn't be banned if a guy did the same thing I did to me this time instead of me to them its really really weird and irritating that's probably why this community loses population and gets ddosed because admin contradict each other makes sense to me anyways so if this don't get taken care of I guess it is what it is just another point in why this server isn't going to succeed with those type of admins maybe should rethink how its ran tbh
@Gurrazor @Mark @Stuvi @CheeseBalls @Felgroove @Onestep @DevulTj

Additional members involved/witnessing: None.
Edit Report

D

Deleted member 874

You actually made a post about this. Alright.

To explain the situation. The player "Justin The Ungrateful" that is his steam name. I believe it was Justin Sinclair, dont really remember. Reported that this individual broke FearRP and was fail rping as a officer. So I responded to the incident and Justin explained that he pulled out a gun on him and told him to unarrest his friend or he would hurt him, the officer proceeded to immediately arrest him and he lost his gun. When proceeding to ask he completely denied all of this and proceeded to lie to my face about the logs of how he had a makarov not the others player weapon and when I checked the logs he picked up a M1911 and he also had a M1911 inside of his inventory it was one of his only items. It was concluded that he broke FearRP by immediately arresting him in the same minute according to the logs that Justin equipped his M1911 as thats the evidence that supports the claim. He also then proceeded to talk about how he will go play SantosRP and ranting on about how he now knows why the server gets DDOSed.

3e613beeae8e9ac6adf40247c0779ed6.png

At 9:21 you can see that Justin equipped his M1911 and that LilxPump420 which is him picks up a M1911 2 minutes later.

0b0b8be529f61c640bd4627a4600982e.png

at 9:21:12, Justin equipped the pistol in that same minute, 25 seconds after LilxPump arrrested him, which supports the claim that Justin pulled out his gun tried to initiate FearRP and tell the officer to unarrest his friend and the officer arrested him shortly after and broke FearRP.

Lilx, also claimed that he did a transaction with a player to get this M1911 before he was a cadet, but that could not have happend seeing how he was a cadet when he picked up the M1911 and arrested Justin Sinclair.

@Mitter was there and also asked about the situation and helped with the decision.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitter

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I agree with Mark's judgement fully. Though the only input I had was how long he should be banned.

LilxPump420

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Mitter @Mark I may have lied about the pistol because I wanted it but the other I didn't lie about and I disagree completely because I got banned for an hour by drake for doing the same thing Justin did in the same spot earlier so I shouldn't have been banned for fear rp he should have got an hour for failrp just like me because he is no different.

D

Deleted member 874

You lied to a admin in a admin sit for personal gain. That cannot be justified in any way. You would have gotten banned either way.

LilxPump420

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Mark than shorten the ban well its almost up so u should remove it but whatever tbh it don't bother me I just want this contradiction to be removed from the server it is unfair to players period nothing against you I will say sorry for lying bout a pistol.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.