Your Steam Name: KJM
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:116657547
Your Character Name: Jeffy Gutenberg

Ban Length: 1 Day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @DevulTj

Ban Reason: Minge Grabbing
Time of Occurrence: 4:36 EST
Relevant Evidence: No Evidence
Additional members involved/witnessing: @RJC @Gunshotsky @DeeKay @Realz @Savage 2 @Swanneh @Ambrozyk Edek

I got banned for minge grabbing but the swat was doing the same exact thing mid combat and I was just trying to grab my friends gun to help in the combat? why was I banned for getting my friends gun to help in the combat even though the swat was doing the same exact thing grabbing peoples gun mid combat... I was killed by him for doing it! I would have dropped the gun if he cuffed me up but he just killed me! I dont see why i was banned for this when the swat did the same thing and I was involved in the combat just trying to get my friends gun to help in the combat... I was also in the combat too... Why was I banned for helping my friends?

Last edited:

RJC

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I believe the combat was over and he was with us at the time of this raid/war with The Wong Family.

DeeKay

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

The combat was over and he was with us in the raid

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I was shooting a guy who was firing at me - I took the AR-15 that he had as there were a lot of players around and they could have stolen it, to see you behind me sprinting up to a pistol to pick it up. You had no value for your life and you knew damn well what you were doing.

I will put this to another staff member to decide your fate.

KJM

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was shooting a guy who was firing at me - I took the AR-15 that he had as there were a lot of players around and they could have stolen it, to see you behind me sprinting up to a pistol to pick it up. You had no value for your life and you knew damn well what you were doing.

Your back was turned as I picked up the pistol so i thought I could get away withy it as you were picking up the AR and I thought you wouldnt see me and that I would run right after I got it... but you turned around and shot me... The combat was supposed to be over but you were gunning down people with guns and as they all died and you were picking up their guns I went in and tried to snatch up my friends pistol without you seeing..... I tried grabbing the guns when you had gunned down the only 2 people shooting at you as you were trying to grab one of the guns when someone was shooting at you with a pistol... I grabbed it when your back was turned and the people were dead bro

Last edited:

DeeKay

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

So you're admitting that you mingegrabbed as well?

Reactions: KJM

KJM

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

So you're admitting that you mingegrabbed as well?
From what I remember right as he gunned down one kid he went straight for his AR and then others started shooting at him... So he did minge grab :)

Gunshotsky

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@DevulTj So you took my AR15 even though you were in combat? Your argument is void if that's the case, because they were still damn well shooting you while you picking up the gun.

Savage 2

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah the combat was over when he was with us , the formers had already killed all the wongs.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

The combat still was happening, I rolled up in my SWAT van to be greeted by a guy shooting me with the AR-15 so the combat was still valid. I took the weapons for a better cause, because a lot of the players would have simply ran towards the weapon putting themselves in harms way. I didn't risk my life to take that weapon but Jeffy did, which ultimately got him killed as he didn't value his life whatsoever.

I got shot down *after* I picked up the weapon as I deemed myself safe to pick it up.

Also, are we going to speak about how you straight up KOS'd me when I rolled up in my van, @Gunshotsky?

Last edited:

Gunshotsky

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@DevulTj People were saying you were firing at them.

You just admitted to grab minge also, so.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

@DevulTj People were saying you were firing at them.

You just admitted to grab minge also, so.

I only shot when shot upon. Also, the reason for me picking up the weapon was justified as I did not want any civilian to have the weaponry as it could have caused more harm than good.

Gunshotsky

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Also, the reason for me picking up the weapon was justified as I did not want any civilian to have the weaponry as it could have caused more harm than good.
You probably only want it for your own good, and some people may claim that they deleted, but in reality we all know you probably wanted it for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.