D

Deleted member 9196

Steam Name: K1ng_Nafs0
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:449643102
Your Character Name: Johny Drip

Ban Length: 2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (XxMUDJUGxX):

Ban Reason: StaffDis/PlayerDis/FailRP/Suicide To Avoid Arrest/Toxic Appeal

Unban Reason: I was a tow truck driver that rammed into a car. After i did that all the cops shot at my tow truck. I was not code red and they shot me so i made a ticket. XxMUDJUGxX did not answer the ticket even though he was following me the whole time i was playing (i will tell you how i know that in a second). So I continued to run from the ops until i saw the perfect place to escape. It was a hole on top of the bridge, I thought i can make the jump but i didn't so i died. Right when that happend XxMUDJUGxX tp me to sit with a cop bc i "i committed suicide". Realize how XxMUDJUGxX didn't answer my sit but when someone made a sit about me but he answers right away. That proves that he ignored my ticket. So XxMUDJUGxX rudely told me that i cant commit suicide and hes gonna ban me. I got annoyed by this because i really did not commit suicide, why would i do that if i had guns in my inventory that would just go to waste. Any way when im in the sit i realize the cop that made the sit against me was a admin that was playing the server. Thats when i realized this was favoritism. It was favoritism because the cop (that was a admin) shot me when i was not code red, thats breaking the rules. But When I break the rules you just get me in trouble when the cop broke a rule too. I requested to get a higher up like a senior admin or PMX but he rudely said nah and thats when i got mad. I called him out for favoring the other admin in the sit, and he got really offended and started being really rude so i was being rude back then he goes well im adding Staff DIS to your ban (thats just being a hypocrite because he was being rude too). Also i just want to point out that MUD JUG always follows me around when i play and idk why. Evidence that he does follow: before the incident i died by a glitch and MUDJUG instantly healed me and brought me back so that must mean he was following me. I called him out for it in the sit then he said i was just flying around. Thats hugggggeeee cap because he healed me instantly. Also im just wondering why i got charged with player dis. What player did I dis??? I dont know whats with the admins hating on me and stuff. Like once i was called a d#ick head by a admin then got banned by him for 2 weeks for spoiling endgame. I dont hate MUDJUG but i just lost respect for him and i would get that respect back if he just apologizes for his rudeness.

Time of Occurrence: Dec 6 Idk the time
Additional members involved/witnessing: The other admin that was a cop and the one that broke the rules.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The staff team is supposed to monitor the server and enforce the rules at all times. You do not have any valid evidence for your claims regarding Mudjug following you around.

Even if he follows you around, you are known for breaking the rules quite often and for having a terrible record, so that is justified.

D

Deleted member 9196

im new man I dont do that stuff anymore bro

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Well, I want to start off by saying that, as regrettable as it is that you lost respect for me, it is what it is because I will not be apologizing because to apologize is to acknowlege that I did something wrong and I did not. And about player targeting, I have literally no idea who you even are so, like I said in the sit, you can just get rid of that asinine justification. When you got healed at mayor, I happened to be noclipping around and following the mayors limo. You got flung and I was nice enough to revive you without you having to make a report, its really unfortunate that you would make an issue out of that considering I didnt have to do it. I was being nice.
As for your report, I was already investigating before I would claim it to save time and avoid interrupting roleplay as I do with just about any sit. Then another report came in about you bailing from the bridge to your death. As such, I didnt have to worry about interrupting RP and came over. You got mad about being code redded "falsely" and told me to check logs, so I did. The logs showed you damaging a few people within about a 5 minute time frame so yeah, you were code redded legally. You got super angry, and even more so when I told you that suiciding to avoid RP was a rule break. Then you started crying "bias" without ANY attempt to admit you may have been in the wrong. (Btw, apec was not on duty at the time, therefore I was to treat him as any other player. We dont give each other privelege.) The toxicity reached a head with the words you were saying and accusations. So I went ahead and handed down the punishment. So to clear this up:
Staff Dis: The toxic garbage you were directing at me
Player Dis: The toxic garbage you were directing at apec (He was off duty so I counted him as a player)
FailRP: Getting in a police pursuit as a tow truck driver.
Suicide to avoid RP: Self Explanatory
Toxic: Also self explanatory
Also note, we do not have to bother Community Management as we are rightfully trusted to make the right decision, which I did. If you at least attempted to admit your wrong doing here, I would have lowered your ban. Since you refuse to confront and accept it, that tells me everything I need to know. 99 percent of the player base would tell you I am extremely fair and forgiving to those that can own up to their wrongdoing. With that said, this is DENIED. You will sit out the entirety of your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.