Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Mike Gah

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gregg

Ban Reason: DDOS Threats
Time of Occurrence: 12:25 AM est 7/26/18
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Admin took the word of some in game player who has been attempting to get me demoted, and was mad because he died during a raid and I didn't help me fast enough. Then the person called admin and claimed I said I was going to DDOS him, then he got his buddy Miguel unknown last name to tell admin that I said that when Miguel wasn't anywhere near me at all. Admin took the word of the accusing party because I told the guy I would kill him (in game) but apparently the admin said I was threatening him in real life, but I am role playing in a RP server, I threatened him in game. Pretty sure you can threaten people in game, especially the police. Then the other party said they have proof but never provided it and the admin just banned me without proof.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

@mike1g

Show the video then. I don't appreciate threats against our community members lives, let alone threats of "DDoSing" them. I heard it myself, two times. The threats, and the supposed "I'm recording".

I asked you to supply a video, you refused. Here's your chance to supply a video, you say you were recording, show the video then.

mike1g

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure if your familiar with anything about law, I don't need to provide evidence at all. Whether I am guilty or not. "Innocent until proven guilty", this shows more then clear that you/other parties had no proof and could not proven my guiltiness. I don't need to prove my innocence. I didn't make threats toward you, your community or the people who play with it. I have been playing here for a week, why the heck would I threaten the community and get perm banned for it? You took the word of the other players, when they were mad because of something else. Shows the lack of ability to admin, no disrespect.

Again "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" I was not proven guilty, I don't need to prove my innocence.
The victim has to show proof that the suspect did something wrong. None was shown.

And then why would I go out of my way to do a ban appeal? Clearly I enjoy playing on the server.

@Gregg

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure if your familiar with court of law, I don't to provide evidence at all. Whether I am guilty or not. "Innocent until proven guilty", this shows more then clear that you/other parties had no proof and could not proven my guiltiness. I don't need to prove my innocence. I didn't make threats toward you, your community or the people who play with it. I have been playing here for a week, why the heck would I threaten the community and get perm banned for it? You took the word of the other players, when they were mad because of something else. Shows the lack of ability to admin, no disrespect.

The victim has to show proof that the suspect did something wrong. None was shown.

This is a server, we don't enforce the laws of court in administrative situations. If I feel you are a harm to a player of our community, I can make a decision to punish you. Threats against a users life, alongside the other threat you made, leads to a permanent removal from the community as this is behavior we don't want nor expect from members of the community.

You can feel whatever about my ability to administrate, but I did the right thing in my eyes. Again, I ask you to share the video you threatened during a situation, how you were "recording". Otherwise, I know what I saw and heard from you.

mike1g

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

It's great to see that the admins on this server just ban people for whatever, don't have proof no evidence, just "hey I believe this guy, your banned!" When nothing they said even happened, Miguel said he had video, WHY DIDN'T you ask him to provide it? Why hasn't he provided it yet?

@Realz
@Gregg
@Major Lorne(Pmx)
@Gurrazor
@Kweezeee
@Flixs
@DevulTj
@Hazza

Is this how the servers are suppose to be run? Ban based on another players accusations? Ban based on no evidence or proof?

mike1g

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You keep asking me to provide proof because I said I recorded, but Miguel said he recorded and he is claiming I did something, but yet you don't tell him to provide it? I wonder why. Again Innocent until proven guilty. You felt nothing, because you were not there, you took the word of someone else.

mike1g

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

This is a server, we don't enforce the laws of court in administrative situations. If I feel you are a harm to a player of our community, I can make a decision to punish you. Threats against a users life, alongside the other threat you made, leads to a permanent removal from the community as this is behavior we don't want nor expect from members of the community.

You can feel whatever about my ability to administrate, but I did the right thing in my eyes. Again, I ask you to share the video you threatened during a situation, how you were "recording". Otherwise, I know what I saw and heard from you.

When did I threaten to provide video? I never did, I said I am recording, just as miguel did. I'm pretty sure, the victim / accuser has to provide proof of the person they are accusing, is this not correct? Please I would like to know as well as others. Because every sit I have been too for reporting someone, the admin says to me "DO you have proof?" So is this not true, do you not need proof?

I threatened a player in game, based on RP. I said "I am going to murder you" because I am able to make threats against a police officer in game, never siad I would "Kill you in real life, or murder you in real life"

mike1g

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@mike1g

Show the video then. I don't appreciate threats against our community members lives, let alone threats of "DDoSing" them. I heard it myself, two times. The threats, and the supposed "I'm recording".

I asked you to supply a video, you refused. Here's your chance to supply a video, you say you were recording, show the video then.

You heard it? Its crazy, because these words didn't even come out of my mouth. Your clearly buddies with these people which hindered your judgement, as an admin your suppose to unbiased and treat all persons the same. You did not, you based on what the other parties said you decided im going to just ban, no proof, no evidence nothing.

If you heard it, what took you so long to respond to the situation? Because the parties where claiming I said "I would ddos them" when we were outside, then we were inside and I got arrested and dragged, at that point a few minutes passed, maybe even almost 4 minutes. Then I told the cop I would murder him, as roleplay situation. Then you came out of know where and started to drag. So please tell me, why did you take so long to deal with me if you claim you heard me say I would ddos them, would you deal with it right away if you heard someone threaten ddos?

mike1g

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for the multiple posts, but this is very irritating, that a "Senior Admin" who supposedly heard me threaten to "DDOS" took 3-4 minutes after the situation to actually phys gun us away and ban me. Then when the accusing party says I recorded and have proof, and never even provided it, then bans me. Then says I have to provide proof to show my innocence. Makes perfect sense, never have I ever heard the the innocent have to prove there innocence?

Pretty sure it goes, INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY. I was not proven guilty, and was banned.

And to top all off the admin goes and starts calling me a minge and all this other crap, based on the kids accusation.

@Gregg

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

The whole situation was handled the way I felt was easiest, you were in the middle of RP during the whole thing so I tried not to fully intervene but after the first threat and you going on to say "I'm going to kill you" which was not an RP threat but a direct threat against his life, I decided to stop the RP alltogether and pull you aside. You mentioned you had video so I wanted to see if you'd upload and share it, curious as to what bits you got, stuff I might have missed, and you decided after threatening the whole "I'm recording" in the middle of RP, breaking character, you did a 180 and said you refuse to share it, carrying on into this appeal.

This appeal is gonna be denied, as I just don't enjoy seeing someone antagonize, threaten, and threaten harm against a player over RP, it just doesn't sit right and I'd rather not keep a player like that in this community.

Also tagging staff like that is not allowed, we can read appeals easily, no need to tag me or the other staff like that.

Denied. Locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.