LV

Name: N O S

Steam ID: 76561198149957644

Character Name: Connor Drue

Ban Length: 3 Days

Banning Staff Member: @Foster Gecko

Ban Reason: RDM and Lying in sit

Time of Occurrence: About 1:30 or 2 am

Relevant Evidence: My friend who was in a sit with Foster Gecko about a VDM / Minge Grab report that was made by Monika Weiss and my friend told the admin he would go back after Monika after the sit and get the glock back and Foster said ok or I dont care or some thing along those lines so then my friend rounded a bunch of us up and we chased him from bank to the park in Richards where Monika then crashed and put the gun up in his locker regardless of us pointing guns at him and telling him to stop so when we saw him putting the gun / any other valuables we could have received one of my friends shot him with an AK to make a attempt to either kill or wound him because what he was doing was still against the rules of fear-rp then i saw he put all the stuff up and i shot him (which i shouldn't have done anyway) and then we left and to begin with i didn't know that he had to give the gun back in a sit I thought what was going on was an RP situation all I was told was that this guy had stolen a guy from my friend so we chased him

Additional members involved/witnessing: Tomas Tatar and Foster Gecko because Mr. gecko was messaging Monika where he was and about what was happening

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1390717027 Photo of my ban

https://streamable.com/h9f7m Video that Monika had uploaded

also I realize I shouldn't have shot him to begin with but I saw he wasn't following rules and put it up the guy anyway so I was kinda heated and then in the sit I lied to try to help out my buddy so if I cant be unbanned I completely understand I just want to see if maybe I can get it shorten but what I did was stupid and immature so if you can just get back to me so we can talk about this further that would be great.
Thank you and have a great day

Last edited:

FosterGecko

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Let's put it like this: trust is like a mirror. Once you break it, you never really can fully fix it, because you will still see the cracks in the glass. You lied to me in the sit, and in doing so not only did you and your friend get banned, but you also shattered that trust "mirror." What is to say your claim of not knowing there was the original minge grabbing sit is a false claim? What is to say you will not do something similar in the future?

Forrest Gump

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Let's put it like this: trust is like a mirror. Once you break it, you never really can fully fix it, because you will still see the cracks in the glass. You lied to me in the sit, and in doing so not only did you and your friend get banned, but you also shattered that trust "mirror." What is to say your claim of not knowing there was the original minge grabbing sit is a false claim? What is to say you will not do something similar in the future?
True true you do make a good point so I get what you mean.

FosterGecko

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ban expired, locked and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.