Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:155836946
Your Character Name:Sam Ferrari

Ban Length:5 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):@stuvi

Ban Reason:RDM - Ban request
Time of Occurrence: around 4:45am est
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Kason Hill, Angel Verelli
Explanation: so we were chasing Jamal down and we were saying pull over and stuff not too sure if he heard us so after a while maybe 4 mins we got out and shot his car up as in the video and we didn't mean to kill tom i later spoke with him and he said it was ok i have video of that too if needed we then mugged Jamal and took his illegals i then tried to take the zip ties off of him multiple times and you can hear the mouse clicking so he would have to relog and we did a firing squad and that was it and when we were driving away ooc i said to tom that we were sorry for killing him and he was just in the crossfire
Also
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/random-death-match-killing-after-mugging.4085/#post-22811
all he had for proof was screen shots it doesnt show what was said what happened at all and i believe it was a false ban also for this part since you could say anything you want

daddy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

No one said anything about getting out of the car, so you just opened fire without initiation.
You don't get to decide to kill me or not, it was RDM.

P90 0P hellcase.com

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

read up again "so we were chasing Jamal down and we were saying pull over and stuff not too sure if he heard us"
i also didn't shoot you until after you were dead

daddy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

No, you weren't. That's just a lie, even in your recording you began to laugh once he lit up the car and killed the passenger, sooooo.

P90 0P hellcase.com

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

yes i laughed it was funny and you heard me say you weren't suppose to kill him and yet again "I" didn't blow you up

daddy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

k.

@Major Lorne(Pmx) denied your buddies appear since you cannot just straight up kill someone even if 'zipties' are broken without their consent. Which you didn't, you just killed me, and laughed about it.

daddy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Yes you did. You literally shot me down with your buddy, stop trying to lie to get out of your ban.

daddy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Also good one, you've posted a video of all of you in discord metagaming.
@ChosenDemon

RJC

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Why you @ChosenDemon he has nothing to do with this ban, or are you @ing him because he is in your org and bans when you tell him too??

daddy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I'd get you the specific time-stamp but I think you're smart enough to look on your own.
"can we take his ammo? ammo is illegal right? can we just kill Jamal, cause I like hate him"

RJC

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

That's not metagaming, that's asking questions which is ooc

daddy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

That's talking about ic things in an ooc platform, which the rules state you can only chat on there!

P90 0P hellcase.com

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

i was asking about rules since i can't talk legal items i thought ammo was illegal thus i asked an ooc question on a ooc platform

Reactions: RJC

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I don't see a reason to unban you after watching this video. I like the question "who the fuck is that?". You killed somebody you don't even know.
Relevant in this video:
  • You killed someone you don't know.
  • You mugged Jamal and killed him afterwards because you decide what you want to do with him.
  • You would've killed him for "hating him".
I will let another staff member decide on this appeal.

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Ban Appeal: Denied

See above points made from staff. Also instead of writing one sentence to eachother in replies, try to make one big reply and do not comment further, just makes it a load more time consuming and difficult to read. I also feel 5 days is more than appropriate for this. Do not make another ban appeal, wait until the ban is finished.

Locked & moved

Status
Not open for further replies.