Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Stix
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:0:77940838
Your Character Name: Gus Yorsh

Ban Length: unknown, but as of now 1 day, 8 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Hatchet Tazz

Ban Reason: VDMx2, LTAP, NITRP
Unban Reason: I have been playing on this server even since 2021 and I have a phenomenal track record. I can't really recall when I have ever been banned until now. The reason I am asking for a unban is due to the fact that I have been having network issues for the past couple of days and it seemed to get better for a bit and then it all the sudden got bad again. I live in Florida and we recently had a tropical system just sit where I live for the past couple of days dumping a bunch of rain and wind. My power had shut off/network crashed when I was playing as Fire Chief and it looks like it had caused me to accidentally VDM some people, I apologize for that. It wasn't intentional at all. @Hatchet Tazz, as for the NITRP, the only thing I really do on Monolith is play as a Firefighter and EMS. I have every intention to role play as my role I am playing as. I highly encourage you to ask around other staff members and veteran players like myself about how I really only play those roles and how I don't really cause any trouble playing as them. I have no intention to randomly kill people nor ruin their experience on Monolith. As for the LTAP, like I said, I have been had been having some network issues for the past couple of days due to the harsh weather I have been receiving in Florida, so me leaving the server after my instance with the VDM which I didn't know occurred, I apologize for that, that wasn't intentional whatsoever. After my network had crashed I decided not to come back on. Hope you can understand. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on discord: 185931184260382720 / Stix#2728

Thank you,
-Stix

Time of Occurrence: Unknown
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Status
Not open for further replies.