LV

Your Steam Name: YVNGHUSKY
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121966942
Your Character Name: Lia Wolf

Ban Length: 1 year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Aaron

Ban Reason: Mass rdm
Time of Occurrence: 10 Months ago
Relevant Evidence: So yes, I mass rdmed 10 months ago. There is somewhere around 2 months left on my ban and I am just trying to see if maybe I can get unbanned a bit early. I know mass rdm is unacceptable and is a really stupid thing to do but over my 10 months of being banned I truly have learned by lesson and matured as a person. I would love to come back to Monolith and play while following the rules. Thank you, Husky
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Locking this for Community Management to deal with since Aaron is no longer staff

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Why exactly should we bother unbanning you?

Husky

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I believe that you should unban me because I can guarantee that my lesson has been learned. I can assure you that my rule breaking days are over and I will not be any harm to the server if I am allowed to return. I simply just want to come back to Monolith so I can have fun and hopefully meet some new people to role play with on the server. If there is some sort of watch list or probation type system I would not mind being put on that as well.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You have been unbanned. Any major rule breaking will result in another permanent ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.