Your Steam Name: redw1re
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31519875
Your Character Name: Ian Johnson

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): A Sack O' Salt
@A Sack O' Salt

Ban Reason: Mingegrab / LTAP / FailRP
Unban Reason:
1. As for the mingegrab, I was never told by the officer to stay away from the body and he never told me not to loot the body. I was understanding that if police don't directly command me to stay away from the scene/ bodies then I would be allowed to loot.
2. As for the LTARP, I did not disconnect to avoid a sit or report or anything like that, I thought the situation was done and i just walked over to town hall, depoed, and disconnected to go run some errands in real life and then return. To be clear I wasn't aware he was even reporting me.
3. I believe I did failRP a little when he was trying to taze me, but in my defense it was only 1 officer and he didn't have his gun out so I thought I was within the rules to make a break for it. He also could have just tazed me right there to stop me from getting away but decided not to.

In my opinion a 3 day ban for the combination of these three things is ridiculous, I'm not a malicious player and did not intend to ruin any RP. If the failrp from running from the officer is worth a ban then I accept it but at very least consider reducing it to a shorter ban fitting for a basic failrp offense.

PS. I think I've only ever received 1 warning point and no prior bans.

Time of Occurrence: Around 3:30pm MST 3/21/2019
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/a

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

The sit did take 25 minutes so what you’re saying makes sense.
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.