Status
Not open for further replies.

Implementor

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): @PMX (I actually don't remember who banned me but I know it was likely a CM)
Ban Reason: Harassment, General Disrespect
Unban Reason:

Over a year and a half ago, I ended up drinking a koolaid, from a bunch of players getting butthurt over staff member's actions and then getting wrapped up in it without taking a look at the rest of the community overall.
I ended up saying and posting some slanderous and inherently rude images, which were frankly just me getting caught up in a bunch of bullshit people were spewing I had gotten into a while prior.
I take full responsibility for the actions I had taken in alting and posting a slandeorus image within the discord.
I also realize my actions were uncalled for, I'm sorry , and I do not even remember why I jumped on that hate bandwagon in the first place, considering I was never a generally problematic player compared to some of my peers.

Why am I coming back? I heard monolith has changed a lot according to an old friend of mine, and I'd like to join back and get in the RP I used to typically get in (I actually do not FragRP), and see some old friends.

Time of Occurrence: August 14, 2019

-------------------------------------------

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
What you did was completely unacceptable, uncalled for, and you were punished accordingly for that. However, I am willing to give you a second chance, as long as you agree to all of the points below:
  • Follow all of our community rules at all times;
  • Don't break any rules intentionally, including being disrespectful or toxic to other members of the community (as well as staff members);
  • Doing something like you did again, or breaking rules intentionally, will result in a permanent ban once again, without an appeal option;
  • Go through the rules before entering the server again.

So, with that said, do you agree with all of the points mentioned above?

Implementor

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I do agree with all 4 points (follow rules, don't intentionally break the rules, dont repeat offenses, and remember the rules)

Anything else needed? @PMX

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

No, unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.