Not open for further replies.

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin):
i assume @PMX or @Stuvi

Ban Reason:
dont know why but i guess u get permad on the forums when u get permad on the server. Either way, i was banned for third party usage.

Unban Reason:
Im gonna be completely honest, during my time on mono i was definately not the perfect civ and did alot to avoid the rules trough loop holes and stuff (but i was rightfully warned/banned etc for it all), thus was probably was very disliked by some staff members trough the years but i dont know how to convince you of this but i havent been cheating on this server. Alot of the people i played with from time to time where cheating as ive found out lately but i never went down that rabbit hole. I've spent way to many hours on this server for it to go down this way and i very much want to keep experiencing it, specially now that some very saught after updates have been released (in my opinion) and i know i would love my time on it. The server is truly uniqe for its platform and its hard to find something even remotely similar with the quality monolith really has. I've dwelved into some gta rp with other mates but havent felt the same feeling since mono, specially after all that progress lost to nothing. In case ur wondering, i havent realeased a ban application untill now because i was and mostly am still certain this is a lost cause but anyways, back then i thought i could give palo a chance while taking a break from the pc overall, obviously havent been very successfull....
I really just want to be given a second chance on monolith and Im willing to literally stream every minute while playing on the server. Too many memories and too much nostalgia lost to something like this.
If ur truly convinced that i was cheating, there has to be some kind of proof and would really want to see it if this gets denied, or even accepted (not to argue it, just to know as this "left in the dark" stuff is killing me). as i said earlier, i swear i havent been cheating on this and Im scared this has happened thanks to old grudges etc. (I know its a bad accusation but some people i-wont-name-here could go pretty fucking far to get someone off the server over shit talk/shit do ingame... and i dont mean u stuvi or pmx, other civs)

and a request for anyone with authority, please change my name back to jeppe <3

Time of Occurrence: nearly 8 months ago

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You will not be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.