Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98887745
Your Character Name: Kenny Romanelli

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):
@Gamz

Ban Reason: Job abuse
Time of Occurrence: 8:31 PM
Relevant Evidence:
He had already been trying to arrest me, so when I switched to paramedic he said I did it on purpose to de-spawn my car (because he was trying to get a warrant on it) He had no evidence before he banned me and right before he was calling me into an admin sit I was re spawning my car again (so I was not trying to avoid a warrant). I had no idea he was even there, much less trying to avoid a warrant. Before the situation he already disliked me for personal reasons. Before he banned me he never heard what I had to say, pretty much just phys-gunned me up to cosmos and banned me.
Additional members involved/witnessing:\
Cho Nima

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I was a police officer at the time. Your car was involved in a chase. As soon as I find your car, which was in front of the hospital, it disappears. I check the logs to see if you disconnected and I see that you went Medic and then instantly switched off just so your car would despawn. In order to prove that I even waited. 5 minutes later you pulled out money from the ATM and spawned your car again. When I was trying to explain to you what you did wrong, you were not listening at all to what I was saying.

There is no explanation for your actions. Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.