Your Steam Name:John Wayne
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:25751864
Your Character Name:john wayne

Ban Length: 12 hours
Banning Staff Member (@IdoX ):

Ban Reason prop Push
Time of Occurrence: 1am +gmt10
Relevant Evidence: t

this video about 4 minutes in. I get stuck in a tree and try to get out but the car is glitched and won't move. I get out and I do prop push it to get it unstuck. I know prop pushing is ban when used to hurt someone or be a dick but i just used it to get my car out of a stuck situation. I didn't want to bother the admins with such a silly reason. i see alot of people doing this to get unstuck. I'm sorry next time I get stuck i will always call an admin. I also don't know why I was banned for this with no sit or anything. PS the foresters mic was not working in game. I couldn't hear a word he said even tho you can hear it from his video.
Additional members involved/witnessing:forester griffen

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@John wayne You got banned because @IdoX gave you 1h to return to the server (pretty sure he sent you a DM too) because you left the server most likely because of the crashes. As there is no way to give you warnings offline, a ban was the most suitable to give. Proppushing should never be allowed, ask a staff member to help you.

John wayne

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@John wayne You got banned because @IdoX gave you 1h to return to the server (pretty sure he sent you a DM too) because you left the server most likely because of the crashes. As there is no way to give you warnings offline, a ban was the most suitable to give. Proppushing should never be allowed, ask a staff member to help you.

yeah, i didn't come back online because i live in Australia and it was 1am. and ok when an admin is on and i get stuck i will report it and wait
Does this mean I will not get unbanned @Lola Meid

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

yeah, i didn't come back online because i live in Australia and it was 1am. and ok when an admin is on and i get stuck i will report it and wait
Does this mean I will not get unbanned @Lola Meid

It's really up to @IdoX I think he won't be available until tomorrow morning (in about 10h from now) so your ban would already be lifted.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ok I will unban you but you will however receive a warning point whenever I see you to remind that you do not proppush anymore. Is that a deal @John wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.