Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Vexiyy
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:245771533
Your Character Name: Jonqavious Jamalkins

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Broken

Ban Reason: LTARP
Unban Reason: Hey, I would simply like the ban to be reduced to something like warning points because I believe that this is my first time doing this ever. I was banned yesterday automatically by the console for leaving when I was in an infinite death glitch with no staff (which can be confirmed by the logs) I feel like we could have sorted this out and I would have been glad to talk about it in a sit but you just banned me on the spot without even saying anything to me. You could have issued me warning points instead of resorting straight to a ban which I gladly would have accepted and given any stuff I would have lost to the raiders. It was pretty impulsive of me to leave, which I do admit, which is why I am asking for a less harsh punishment like 3 warning points or something. Again, I feel like it was a little harsh to give me a one day ban for LTARP when I rejoined back so you had the opportunity to talk to me and realize that I was sorry.

Time of Occurrence: 3:30 ish
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This isn't the first time you've disconnected out of an RP situation in the last month, even when ignoring the infinite death glitch disconnect. I'll give you a second chance on this one, but if you are caught in the future disconnecting out of an RP situation you're going to be looking at an even longer ban.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.