Not open for further replies.

DB KILLER

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: <NOX>
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51492557
Your Character Name: Can't remember what it was at the time as I had recently changed it

Ban Length: 3d (Originally 1d)
Banning Staff Member: @Lambsauce

Ban Reason: LTARP
Unban Reason: So I was playing around midnight for myself and was being harassed by some mingey detectives and they chased me down and attempted to kill me to I shot back and died, Due to it being late after I died I was just gonna call it a night as I was planning on jumping off soon after anyway so I left, After leaving I remembered it bans you for leaving while dead but wasn't too bothered due to it only being a 1 day and it was late and wanted to get off. After getting back on today someone told me I had been banned for LTARP so I checked and saw it. It was late and wanted to get off early to get some extra sleep and wasn't really thinking a lot about it. I apologise for any inconvenience from myself leaving but didn't think it would of mattered much as upon myself dying I saw the detective walk off in the opposite direction. Again sorry for any issues caused by this just didn't realise it would be too bad leaving at that point and would appreciate it if it could be reduced down to the original 1 day.

Time of Occurrence: Midnight last night I'd assume
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: <NOX>
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51492557
Your Character Name: Can't remember what it was at the time as I had recently changed it

Ban Length: 3d (Originally 1d)
Banning Staff Member: @Lambsauce

Ban Reason: LTARP
Unban Reason: So I was playing around midnight for myself and was being harassed by some mingey detectives and they chased me down and attempted to kill me to I shot back and died, Due to it being late after I died I was just gonna call it a night as I was planning on jumping off soon after anyway so I left, After leaving I remembered it bans you for leaving while dead but wasn't too bothered due to it only being a 1 day and it was late and wanted to get off. After getting back on today someone told me I had been banned for LTARP so I checked and saw it. It was late and wanted to get off early to get some extra sleep and wasn't really thinking a lot about it. I apologise for any inconvenience from myself leaving but didn't think it would of mattered much as upon myself dying I saw the detective walk off in the opposite direction. Again sorry for any issues caused by this just didn't realise it would be too bad leaving at that point and would appreciate it if it could be reduced down to the original 1 day.

Time of Occurrence: Midnight last night I'd assume
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes
Hello, I was spectating you during that situation. While you may wanted to get off it was improper of you to do so. This hinders others role play experience by leaving during an active situation. I appreciate your sincerity and will reduce this ban to 1 day.

Ban appeal partially accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.