Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: maxi
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):76561198857426701
Your Character Name: Julian Winters

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Austin Hunter

Ban Reason:LTAA/LTARP/RDM.
Unban Reason: For the RDM , It was not RDM the user TintinGames has arrested me while he was a cop and the kos started for 1 hour after 40 minutes of staying in jail I found him and murdered him but I had RP I told him 2 times hands up and he still got in his car attempting to run away, Then I ran down the alleyway and I was lagging and some error popped up
so i just pressed connect to the server again cause I didnt even see cops were after me they all went to the body and I was in another place so i decided i could reconnect cause It would be LTAA, i would of been back either way but Austin immediatly banned me without even listening to my side of the story. I am sorry I wont let this happend again please give me another chance.

Time of Occurrence:7/27/2022
Additional members involved/witnessing:No
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:Yes.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am not currently online and you continue spamming my discord. This appeal is denied.

I’m addition to the above infraction I suggest you review the rules. I had to put an announcement to stop ERP and yet you continued on about “eating” your “boy pussy” this will not be tolerated in the future.

Take this time to review the rules and refrain from spamming myself or other staff for punishments in the future.

Case Status: Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.