Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:116330995
Your Character Name: Marty Sanchez

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):Kocayne

Ban Reason:Fail RP , Previous warnings
Time of Occurrence: 2:50PM (BST)
Relevant Evidence: none
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Situation that unfolded: So me and my friend i were planning to raid the bank and as i was going to the bank to get my equipment an officer tried to pull me over so i pretty much lead him for a 30mins cop chase around town, even though i currently had nothing in my inventory that had a valid reason to flee, mainly due to my friend having a limited amount of time on the server, so i thought i could lose the cop but it turned into a 30min game of catch the mouse in which i ended up losing due me hitting a pole. And at the end of this the officer ( Kocayne) revived me and asked me in what reason i had of fleeing in which i told him about the bank heist and then he banned for 3 days for fail RP and previous warning points even though i did not have any warning points also i believe that the 3 day ban is bit to excessive as i believe that Kocayne was not being bias in the situation as it was his time i was wasting even though he could of just given up on chasing after me like the other 2 cops that were after me.

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Binky, you were FailRPing the whole time, you didn't stop for the ticket and you continued to flee even though you had no illegal items on you therefore I will not be unbanning you since you do have multiple warnings as well as you're excuse to fail drive was that you were going to the bank with your friends and I checked the logs you have no messages sent from the mono-tablet to your friends which makes me think that you were lying or meta gaming.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.