Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Twitch Realcomplex34
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96914517
Your Character Name: Jax Teller

Ban Length: 4 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @wr1ght

Ban Reason: Mass RDM
Unban Reason: I decided i would rob the bank and got banned because i deiced i was to low health and didn't want to lose my stuff and go to jail for 30 minutes plus some for the murders so i decided i would make a run for it and not get caught for the murders of 5 people and a robbery I don't understand how this is rdm when I had all intentions of raiding the bank even having everything in my inventory and I know I can't use my bank while raiding so i was screwed so I said no I cant do this ill wait for my crew and made a run for it so I didn't lose my stuff I guess I should have taken the 30+ jail sentence cause now I can't play for 4 weeks if this was truly mass rdm then I am sincerely sorry I have never had rdm or mass rdm on my record before so I hope I do get unbanned cause I had all intentions on robbing the bank but when that security officer shot me I knew I was screwed

also @wr1ght said hold them at gun point I couldn't do that with 6-8 people and I didn't have zip ties so I didn't want anyone calling the cops on me i know i started my raid timer when i shot those people but when the officer shot me down to 33 hp I knew it was done for me, cause i had no ammo and no health kits so I thought it would class as a failed raid as i left the bank planning on escaping before the cops came

Time of Occurrence: 23:50 ish
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Twitch Realcomplex34
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96914517
Your Character Name: Jax Teller

Ban Length: 4 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @wr1ght

Ban Reason: Mass RDM
Unban Reason: I decided i would rob the bank and got banned because i deiced i was to low health and didn't want to lose my stuff and go to jail for 30 minutes plus some for the murders so i decided i would make a run for it and not get caught for the murders of 5 people and a robbery I don't understand how this is rdm when I had all intentions of raiding the bank even having everything in my inventory and I know I can't use my bank while raiding so i was screwed so I said no I cant do this ill wait for my crew and made a run for it so I didn't lose my stuff I guess I should have taken the 30+ jail sentence cause now I can't play for 4 weeks if this was truly mass rdm then I am sincerely sorry I have never had rdm or mass rdm on my record before so I hope I do get unbanned cause I had all intentions on robbing the bank but when that security officer shot me I knew I was screwed

also @wr1ght said hold them at gun point i couldnt do that with 6-8 people and i didnt have zip ties so i didnt want anyone calling the cops on me i know i started my raid timer when i shot those people but when the officer shot me down to 33 hp i knew it was done for me cause i had no ammo and no health kits so i thought it would class as a failed raid as i left the bank planning on escaping beofre the cops came

Time of Occurrence: 23:50 ish
Additional members involved/witnessing:
You walked into the bank, killed everyone, then walked out and when I asked you... you said you "changed your mind". The security guard shot at you after you killed five people. You cannot just walk into the bank, kill everyone, then walk out and say that you were going to rob it. You had no reason to kill them either way.

Twitch.tv/realComplex34

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I don't see this its not like i had all health and was like ehh i don't feel like robbing it today i physically couldn't continue with the little health i had RDM Random Deathmatch so no reason to kill i had my reason to kill i wanted to rob bank with no witnesses and so no one could call 911 i had my reasons and I don't feel this was rdm in the slightest as it wasn't random it was so i could get away with robbing the bank

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I don't see this its not like i had all health and was like ehh i don't feel like robbing it today i physically couldn't continue with the little health i had RDM Random Deathmatch so no reason to kill i had my reason to kill i wanted to rob bank with no witnesses and so no one could call 911 i had my reasons and I don't feel this was rdm in the slightest as it wasn't random it was so i could get away with robbing the bank

But, you didn't rob the bank.. you killed everyone then walked out.

Twitch.tv/realComplex34

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

because i was shot after killing innocent people so like in real life if i was going to rob a bank and I killed multiple people and security shot me critically i would try and escape i wouldn't just continue the raid while wounded and no health aid i do understand where you are coming from as i did walk in shoot and walk out but I even told you to look in my inventory I have all the stuff to raid I understand why you took me to a sit just not banned when i had all intentions of robbing i just got hurt to badly

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

because i was shot after killing innocent people

My point exactly, you had no reason to kill those people. No one posed any threat, you walked in and shot everyone. The security guard didn't even pose a threat himself until you started killing people.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.