Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Miguel Escobar
Your Steam ID: 76561198264180289
Your Character Name: Miguel Rodriguez

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @IdoX

Ban Reason: we will not accept any kind of disrespect against other players, arguing with staff.
Time of Occurrence: 18/7/2018 22:40 GMT
Relevant Evidence: I don't have evidence but I do have a nice long story to back myself up. So me and my friends where at gun store, some kid that constantly trolls and rams and blows up my vehicles came up to us and my friend (who is black) was saying "leave bitch n*gga" (please note, when white edgy kids say the hard R nothing happens.) then this kid started following us around, I called him a kid and told him to go bed (in RP) and then the admin started complaining about it so I said ok, then the admin took my friend up and banned him for "racism, arguing with staff" he never argued with staff from what I heard and it was just a pure case of the staff member seemingly abusing his power. I then drove off after the admin let me go, I was driving round in my car and just got randomly banned, I feel like I did nothing wrong and the ban was completely unjust and as I said before I feel as though the admin was just being completely biased and corrupt.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @TorbenTorben

MiguelThaGangsta

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

May I just also note I just bought premium so am not too pleased with the fact I have literally been banned less than 24 hours later for something I didn't even do.

MiguelThaGangsta

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I get you man, taking into account that the kid that reported you was running round with a nazi avatar and nothing was said about that...

IdoX

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @MiguelThaGangsta

You were constantly being disrespectful towards this player I told you to stop multiple times and you didn't listen to me. If someone is making a report and saying that he feel uncomfortable and hurt because of other player I can not ignore this.
Your behavior was aggressive and disrespectful and you crossed a red line and about your friend he said the n word multiple times and when I told him that this isn't allowed in the community he was arguing with me that's why I decided to ban him. It doesn't matter what is your skin color in real life you are not allowed to say the n word or be racist.

Locked and denied

Status
Not open for further replies.