Your Character Name: James Wellbeck

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member @Gurrazor or @DevulTj

Ban Reason: Misconduct
Time of Occurrence:6 Months Ago?
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Lola Meid @DevulTj @Perry

Hi,
Since the other thread got removed, I'm making a new one. for myself this time.

I've made mistakes and those mistakes clearly lead into something that should not have happened. I was immature and stupid for thinking that i would come out of this argument as the better man when infact it only really showed how immature i was. I've Matured more and have become more responsible in the time i haven't been here.

I also would like to personally apologize to @Lola Meid. From your previous messages i understand that you're still angry which is completely justified. please just keep in mind that i was not the one that personally harassed you or made fun of you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mike

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

After your attitude towards members of the staff and your harassment against myself and @Lola Meid - I don't see any reason why you should be let back at all. We do not permit drama fueling nor harassment upon any community member as it's ridiculous and unnecessary.

You originally started with your attitude towards @Lola Meid, abusing your powers on Discord because you were being immature. Then you were involved in the harassment against @Lola Meid, which we don't tolerate whatsoever.

@WhiteWolf doesn't help your case either, after he was banned for his conduct, he proceeded to create a massive drama thread on his Steam profile, spewing a lot of false accusations there and sincerely making his case much worse. Due to his association with you through the whole situation, he invalidates your source whatsoever, and makes your ability to be unbanned extremely slim, if not impossible.

Monolith doesn't tolerate trolls, nor harassment - and the safety of the community is reserved by denying you access to the community.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.