Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102039079
Your Character Name: James Smith

Ban Length: 6 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Stuvi @staff

Ban Reason: Bug abuse
Time of Occurrence: 2 days agio
Relevant Evidence: None
Additional members involved/witnessing:NONE

So on my last ban appeal, Stuvi said I was caught abusing the durability of guns, which I do not own (unless you count the mp5 that I bought for 8k outside the premium locker, and put it in my locker. In case I ever thought about joining an ORG, I would be set). But see Stuvi, just falsely banned me, because how have I been caught abusing, if I never abused it in the first place. I never even RP as a civilian, please provide proof @Stuvi , this doesn't seem right. You can check logs, I only join the server to RP as a cop and only a cop. A staff member has falsely banned me in the past, but I got that appealed. I just don't understand how you can close my report without giving proof or asking for an explanation. Why would I reset the durability of guns, if it only a cop, from what I know, they have no durability? So please, can I have another staff member listen to me since I literally do nothing, and not just close the report. After, I would like to file a staff report, I will see if I was recording the last time I played, and show you the whole duration of me playing, just to prove I abused nothing, and honestly have no reason to abuse anything. (except to quit the job when car gets minged, a staff member told me to do that).

Status
Not open for further replies.