Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepelito

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Like im honestly feeling so bad like legit what did i do wrong?

Your Steam Name:pepelito
Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106225461
Your Character Name (Ainsley Hariott I did not choose that name):

Ban Length: permament
Admin who banned you: I cant see cause i cant find the server in the browsing menu for some reason maybe cause of ban

Ban Reason: flamming ooc with 4 OOC posts explaining how the sad situation i was in by me getting rdmed so many times i was sad ok, so i took out some "fucking" words and that.
Time of Occurrence: 2017-06-15
Relevant Evidence: Idk, Logs maybe?
Additional members involved/witnessing: no one

Custom: Im literally in the state of the pepe meme i do not know whats going on Server Rdmers VDMERS i type 4 ooc messages with "fucking" and i was angry and now i get perm? judging from others that got MASS RDM for like 1 day. I did a mistake by flooding and also (No intent to rp) Mate i was making money farming and stoning until that taxi driver kept running over me

hawke

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You mention something along the lines of the server itself being "retarded".

How long of a ban do you think that should  warrant? Just an honest question.

Pepelito

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@hawke
I understand the consiquences i got from this by calling the server a retard
but the theory of The more angry you get the more stupid you sound i honestly ment the players and thats also thats bad to say in ooc, Also the website have been down so ive gotten really fustrated these days of my ban and the no intent to rp was false tho i Rped alot on that server even if i did not have a long playtime i earned money by mining and advancing my levels of farming and cutting trees i worked as a taxi driver but later on as i said when i was mining that stone a taxi driver was constantly driving over me and i let out a burst that i really regret tbh. I now know i would call an admin and ask them to assist me instead of flamming ooc and calling the server retarded (ment the players) and thats also wrong to do.

I really don't know how this server holds the lenght of bans of "flamming ooc and no intent to rp" but i already served like 3 to 4 days i belive? atleast it felt that long and also the website was off for some days. Maybe my sentence already finished? As iknow i will not redo this cause i really was attached to this server but ill have to control my stupidity and my anger issuess. Also it was only that one guy that screwed me over the admins are really nice and really helps when calling for assistance and food suppliers will respond to adverts when asking them to sell food to the players and the maps really nice the server system is so uniqe.

hawke

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'll shorten your day to one day if you can promise me you will not say those things again OOC. Instead, just relax and report if you have an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.