Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:125909956
Your Character Name:Antonio Scelleatta

Ban Length: Perm Ban
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @DevulTj

Ban Reason: Prop Pushing and No intent to rp
Time of Occurrence: Cant remember
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing:N/A

Ok ban is good. Perm Ban is wtf man i have played on this server or like 59 hours+ and you ban me come on. I know i did wrong things but i think you got confused some other admin said something about i did it because my frreind got perm ban. No it was because i was getting in my car and the other guy just hoped in and stole it so i got pissed and i proped pushed my car and i hit 2 other cars. I deserve a ban but not this long. I really Love this server its my most played server the beast server out there plz un ban me. I know what i did and i am sorry and i promise i will be better. Just dont perm ban me.

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I was right beside the situation, you decided to prop push a car and fling it killing 3 people in a sit I was doing and then tried to do it to me and devnultj while u were frozen on the roof, personally Don't think it should be lifted that is a pure minge move no place for our community.

@DevulTj

Vladiator

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Nick I love the community and i have anger problems i am sorry i have so many hours and an org i take care of i cant just leave that
This is a server where i made alot of friends and i dont want to abandon them plz understand

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

@Nick I love the community and i have anger problems i am sorry i have so many hours and an org i take care of i cant just leave that
This is a server where i made alot of friends and i dont want to abandon them plz understand

You actually did this to multiple vehicles, and when I brought you to a sit to ask what the hell you were doing, you spawned a prop and tried to prop kill me... You're wasting your time if I'm quite honest with you.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.