LV

Your Steam Name: JDMProjects
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:170488834
Your Character Name: Jerry White

Ban Length: 2 hours then turned into permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Gregg

Ban Reason: said DDOS threat?
Time of Occurrence: today 6:00pm
Relevant Evidence: my evidence is i dont even know what DDOS is for one? and i was being harassed by two police officers after asking one for a ride i just spent money on a premium membership because i enjoy this server today was the first day ive ever been followed and harassed by two guys i didnt do anything but leave after they had me in cuffs and tazed me for a 2nd or 3rd time. this isnt fair i did nothing but log onto the server than get messed with and banned because i wanted to quit and leave so i get stop being harassed. they called me names and told me i was mad because they wouldnt leave me alone. i understood the 2 hour ban for leaving thats all i wanted to happen but i got banned for DDOS?? please help me my friend and i really like playing this server and i dont want to have my money wasted for something i didnt do..:(
Additional members involved/witnessing: the two officers harassing me were Lt. Shapner and Lt. King, my friend noah or Noah Boa on the server was there in the game to hear about it.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

how do you not know what a ddos is my guy, you blatantly say it in this video?

JDMProjects

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

if you were to get a video from 30 seconds earlier and after then you would see straight harassment. this is pathetic.

Realz

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

you completely missed the point, You literally just threatned to DDos someone and your trying to say you don't even know what it is?

JDMProjects

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

yeah because out of anger i said it i dont recall saying it. i got harassed and fucking followed.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

unknown.png

When you send me messages like that, it's hard to feel sympathy nor consider your appeal. Despite it being out of my hand as it is a permanent ban, I do not feel you should return anytime soon. We take threats against our members very seriously, and threat towards our players will be followed through and will result in very severe punishments.

The fact you tried to lie about my ban is very low, as I don't issue bans without merit or reason. Don't threaten people, if you were truly harassed you should have made a report first. You never made a report, only the player who was threatened did.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is denied. We do not tolerate your behaviour in anyway.
Threatening someone is a very serious offence and therefore punished accordingly.

You will serve your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.