LV

Ricky Bombastic
STEAM_1:0:108943647
Ricky Lafluer

1 Day
@officernoodles

Staff disrespect, ERP
11:40 P.M.

I have 3 witnesses that saw the staff member in question pull me aside during a raid and tell me that he knows i traded a weapon from someone, which he wouldn't have known if he didn't check the logs. I feel my ban should be voided because if this blatant abuse of admin powers during an rp situation.

Witnesses: @Cole Ormond @FunkMasterFlex @Vito Gualteri

Last edited:

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

The men outside said the man in the white suit had a pistol. I heard the man in the white suit say come here I got something for you or something along the lines of that. I cant remember exactly. Any how you two went to the bar( near the back of tavern wall ) and didn't move for a solid minute or so. That is when we got SWAT down to Tavern to breach in since neither of you wanted to open the door. We were lucky that one of your friends ratted you out and opened the door and said it was the man in the white suit. Upon searching both of you, the man in the white suit had nothing illegal. You had two pistols which was very strange because no one carries around two pistols. So I dragged you through the cuff system to the opposite corner of Tavern and tried to get you to rat your friend out that he traded you his murder weapon ( since we were very suspicious of the situation but had no solid evidence )and I would give you a lesser sentence. But you played along with your friend so we had no solid evidence to arrest him. So we arrested both of you for Obstructing Law Enforcement. Since neither of you opened the door after multiple orders from the Police Chief. Your friend role played along with it but, you however became very agitated and aggressive towards the players on scene to the point where it was classified as ERP and extreme Staff Disrespect. If I remember correctly you told me, " Suck my dick" as I brought you away from the crowd of players with my phys gun to talk to you about everything you had said. You continued with me which in return I gave you the ban which I believe is fit for your attitude. If you truly want to be unbanned give me a good reason on why you should be unbanned and how this will never happen again. As well as an apology for what you said to me and all of the players

Last edited:

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Ban Length Expired. I guess you did not want to apologize for your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.