Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:167683509
Your Character Name: Rex Harrison

Ban Length: 2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @DevulTj

Ban Reason: Mass Rdm
Time of Occurrence: 7:30? Am
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Tuuco

I was role-playing as a emotional distressed male in midst of a mid life crisis having to either make enough money to buy a house or be able to eat, the pay checks were getting lowered every tax cut the mayor had put into place. I snapped I broke some people out of jail, and we help the pd hostage. When the chief came in he clearly did something @Tuuco didn't like so I proceeded to shoot after he shot. Later while there in the jail the officers were killed prior came back! Breaking NLR, look I get I should've called an admin but I did not shoot first as shown in my video evidence! Some point in the video I claimed @DevulTj was watching me because I believe I was on the watch list or its because I asked that question earlier about being rogue. I was never the one who opened fire first as shown in the video. I honestly think that you might of thought it was RDM but I was never the one who shot first! as shown in the video. I asked you earlier prior to becoming rogue about If I was allowed to be rogue, You said "As long as you don't plan on coming back." what was that suppost to mean like i would have to quit police?I just don't understand why it was considered RDM. And I get it maybe you teleported to me as soon as I shot all the other officers, But I don't know I hope you understand.@DevulTj

Last edited:

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Alrighty. So I've seen you playing and generally you like to try and bend the rules to your will - I've seen points where you were extremely corrupt as Police and it's not working for you. The day you got banned I saw you as SWAT simply railing into every single officer you saw and it's really breaking roleplay so you were banned. I'll be willing to lower this to 1 week but you need some time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.