Ban Appeal -- Ryoto Kyoto

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJ

Apr 15, 2017
Your Steam Name: 0101
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:47630404
Your Character Name: Ryoto Kyoto

Ban Length: Permanent Ban
Banning Staff Member @DevulTj

Ban Reason: Banned for exploit
Unban Reason: -

I am looking to be unbanned from Monolith due to me not only maturing but having the time to be active in communities again. It has been over 3 years (2017 I believe i was banned) since I have been banned and lots has changed within the server and myself since then. I was in this server since it first launched and I am looking to participate once again and start over. I know what I did was foolish and disrespectful to not only the players but the staff that takes the time to develop these features, and I want to take this time to truly apologize. But I am looking for forgiveness as I am willing to role play again and not pull stupid stuff off like I did when I was three years younger. I did make an appeal long time ago and it did not go well, but I am trying again in order to be a part of the community once again and I hope we can leave the past and have a second chance at it again. I'll do whatever it takes to be unbanned and be able to play again and I hope that you can appeal the ban.

Time of Occurrence: Ban occurred over 3 years ago (early-mid 2017 I believe )
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: of course!

PMX

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 3, 2016
We have zero tolerance for exploiters. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.