Not open for further replies.

DB KILLER

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: DB KILLER
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51492557
Your Character Name: N/A (I forgot what it was)

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member: @SpacedSloth

Ban Reason: Advertising the selling of ingame currency.

Unban Reason: I said as a joke 3 times in OOC that I was selling 1mill for $50. This was a joke, I do not have 1mill, nor would I sell it if I actually did. I just said it in OOC as a joke with @rxsm to see if anyone would actually message him. I apologise regarding this joke and this will not happen again when I'm no longer banned on the server. At first I didn't it was that big of an issue but I can understand why I was punished for this and I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by this and it will not happen again.

Time of Occurrence: like 10 minutes ago
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As my usual I like to base my appeals on key values Context, Intention, History and Value.

While I can't say I "know", I strongly believe you were joking as well and your intention wasn't the worst. Given the context that you were warned multiple times about this but chose to continue anyway, the chance of you continuing in /ad or in game was not only possible but high so a blacklist was moot. Along with your history on the server, you should've known better to stop. Please understand it is a little more than just messing around when you start involving selling in-game assets for cash. Also understand that your actions do have unintended consequences as I had more than one person inquire if it was allowed to do what you were doing.

I don't see any value in keeping you banned for 2 weeks for it but if it is repeated a longer ban will be issued, this type of rule break is something to be taken more seriously and I feel you now understand that. While your appeal is accepted, you can't go completely unpunished for the repeated behavior after being warned even with the appeal.

Ban Appealed | 3 Day OOC Blacklist Issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.