Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77003842
Your Character Name: Alexander Rasknov

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Maher

Ban Reason: Disconnecting to avoid roleplay
Time of Occurrence: 9/22/17, around 11:28 PM pacific standard time
Relevant Evidence: None
Additional members involved/witnessing: Vincet Roosevelt

I pretty sure this was not the correct person the admin banned, I was connected at the time and dealing with an arrest situation then out of the blue, I got banned for disconnecting to avoid Roleplay. I was playing normally. Then all of a sudden I got banned. I wasn't recording at the current moment therefore I do not have evidence. I am a little disappointed that I was banned for no reason and the actual rule breaker isn't banned. Also, Vincet Roosevelt can prove that I was connected at the time when I got banned.

Last edited:

Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Didn't you rob the bank previously?

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah I can see that you were still on the server and got disconnected by the ban so that seems odd.

The Mr Zaner

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Dipski Yes I did but I never disconnected from the server between the time I did rob the bank and the time I got banned.

Last edited:

Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Dipski Yes I did but I never disconnected from the server between the time I did rob the bank and the time I got banned.
Okay because I remember Maher mentioning some guy who robbed bank and then disconnected. I don't know the full story so I'll leave this to him then.

The Mr Zaner

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Okay because I remember Maher mentioning some guy who robbed bank and then disconnected. I don't know the full story so I'll leave this to him then.

Alright, because I was still connected after the bank robbery for around 10-25 mins before I got banned. Hopefully the situation gets resolved and the real culprit gets banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.