Your Steam Name: ☠FlicKr redblazer5☠
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86519606
Your Character Name: Tommy Gutenberg

Ban Length:10 Hours and 10 minutes
Banning Staff Member: Console

Ban Reason: Exceeding Warning Limit
Time of Occurrence: Around 4:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Relevant Evidence: No evidence
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nobody.

I was stealing a tricycle and got away with it but I didn't see a guy holding a gun to me or didn't hear him. I couldn't hear him in the sit either and then received warning points. I was also in first person and couldn't see a thing. I know you cannot be unbanned from warning bans but I don't think I deserved that ban for a simple mistake. I'll try to be more careful next time.

8B1T

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@hoaks96 Was involved in this situation but allow me to explain what happened with evidence,

So I was over at the gunstore talking with Tom Stevens (Christian boy) having a good o'l time and telling how that we should perhaps start up the Tricycle gang again or perhaps the Van Gang, just do something gang related, he was skepticle on the situation so I dropped it and was going to drive away on my tricycle hopped on but then tom asked me "Have any AKS for sell?" (Something along that line), I then hopped off the bike and you hopped on, I then immediately and intimidatingly pointed a gun at your face and told you to get off the bike which you drove off at 1 MPH I then contacted staff and whilst doing so I saw you drive past me so I ran over to your pointed the gun at your face again and said "Get off the damn bike!" with a gun at your face, You then drove off again.

"I couldn't hear him" - Yet you responded to me in the sit on accident, lol.

"I was also in first person and couldn't see a thing." -This screenshot shows otherwise.

dcee29dbe39c83b0de4c4ac77c9b9c4e.jpg

hoaks96

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I have reviewed video footage of both times he held you at gunpoint, one of which you were stopped and looked at him(see above photo). Additionally, throughout the sit you acted like you could not hear him, but responded to something he said by accident. I had told you due to the amount of warning points that you already had, that the console would ban you. For the above reasons.
DENIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.