Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ☠FlicKr redblazer5☠

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86519606
Your Character Name: Tommy Gutenberg

Ban Length:2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member: @Kocayine

Ban Reason: RDMx2, Harrasment, Unequipping, Lying in a sit.
Time of Occurrence: Like 5:30 and 6:40 for both rdms, 8:40 for the sit.
Relevant Evidence: No evedince
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nobody witnessed it.

Reason Why I think I should be unbanned: Okay, first of all I'd like to admit to holstering and RDMx1. I also never harassed anyone maybe I said that someone was annoying because they were lying to an admin and mic spamming. Also I said to the admin that the first was an RDM and the other one I hadn't even remembered killing him, he said that I lied in the sit which was complete bullshit in my opinion. I told him that it could have happened inside of the bank and to check and banned me. Maybe he banned me for lying because I said the kid was micspamming and his mic was extremely low. But if you hear an quiet whisper in your ear for 10 minutes straight just gets of peoples nerves. I have broken other fail rp rules in the past but I can assure you I wont do that again. All I ask is for my ban to be shortened to less than a week because this is probably the only darkrp server that isn't shit like the others. I also really want to do these events but I guess I wont be because I was stupid enough to do these things.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
-Tommy Gutenberg.

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You called the person who called a sit on you a nine-year-old kid, you interrupted him when he was trying to explain the situation, you RDMed him twice because you said he was annoying and mic spamming even though his mic is literary so quiet I had to ask him to type in chat and on top of that you lied in the sit by saying you never killed him twice even though the logs say that you did as well as you unequipped ten seconds after you killed him.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.