Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ☠FlicKr redblazer5☠

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86519606
Your Character Name: Tommy Gutenberg

Ban Length:2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member: @Kocayine

Ban Reason: RDMx2, Harrasment, Unequipping, Lying in a sit.
Time of Occurrence: Like 5:30 and 6:40 for both rdms, 8:40 for the sit.
Relevant Evidence: No evedince
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nobody witnessed it.

Reason Why I think I should be unbanned: This is my 2nd ban appeal and I just want to say sorry for the two rdms. I know I did rdm once and I wasn't sure about the other rdm. I didn't remember the 2nd rdm but since I cannot explain it, it counts as rdm. At the time in the admin sit I was just pissed off after being raided and I'm sorry for being a jerk about it yelling at everyone. I also made my first appeal around half an hour after and was still a little mad. I did unequip and I apologize for it. After almost two weeks of being banned I have learned my lesson and am sorry about it. The lying in a sit part wasn't intentional and I completely understand why you added that on because the other person's microphone was extremely low. I thought about how great the whole community is and don't want to be gone for it. I am sorry for harassing anybody at the moment because I don't normally do that like I said I was just raided and nobody likes being in admin sits. I know that being raided isn't much of an excuse but I was still kind of pissed for losing a mini fridge and a desert eagle I have 1 day and 20 hours left in the ban and I know that it is short but this week I have off from school and really want to be able to play for the break because I only have a couple of days left (Break ends on monday.) Hopefully you understand that I am sorry for all of those reasons and wish to come back to the community! Lets just hope you get back to this appeal before my break ends! :) Have a good night/day.

Thank you,
- Tommy Gutenberg.

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Okay I will take your word on this one, make sure you read the rules and next time if you have a problem with a person mic-spamming make a report, staff will deal with it.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.