LV

Your Steam Name: Heartless
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58225805
Your Character Name: Tyron Jenkins

Ban Length: 12 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tango

Ban Reason: Metagaming through discord
Time of Occurrence: Around 3 pm EST on today
Relevant Evidence: To be honest I don't have any, and I wasn't even on at the time. The last time that I played on this server was Saturday night at blue warehouse, and we used the in-game radio for all IC communication, so I don't know why I even got banned at around 3pm. Maybe it was an accident?
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

I understand 12 hours is not a long time, but I don't want a false ban to be on my record for no reason.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Perhaps explain this?

Tyron Jenkins (Heartless) (STEAM_0:0:58225805) (338): u wanna use discord? my mic doesnt work well on this server for some reason

We investigated your logs, and found out you use discord instead of in-game VOIP.

Heartless 2

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yea I did say that and I've had issues with my in-game mic volume, but I never ended up using discord because I found out through my friend that it wasn't allowed and that it's considered metagaming, and I found out the problem was the transmit volume under the voice option, and I've used the in-game radio ever since.

The chat log you pulled up was literally from 2-4 days ago and I've used the in-game radio ever since.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, make sure you are only using our discord when in-game in all situations. You will be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.