Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: buck
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198849261298
Your Character Name: Michael Woods

Ban Length: 1 month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): sil

Ban Reason: Mass VDM
Unban Reason: Considering I've never been given administrative action for VDM (at least i dont think so), I believe I should be unbanned. I knew what I did was wrong and I shouldn't have done it, just didn't think I would be banned. I saw no admins were on and a bunch of other people were vdming so I thought I would join, and yes I know this isn't in any way a good reason for breaking the server rules. I'm not sure what the number is for Mass VDM, but I believe where I ran the people over, it was only around 2 people who went unconscious. I have no idea why I thought this would be okay, and I'm sorry for what I did, and it wont happen again. Thank you.

Time of Occurrence: 11/21/22
Additional members involved/witnessing: No idea
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

sil

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You spent 3 minutes trying to squeeze past bollards so you could VDM a group of people outside town hall. This was after you purposefully veered into whatever pedestrian you saw on your way there.

You saying "I didn't think I would be banned" and "I saw no admins were on" tells me you're just going to do this again given the chance.

B3ckman

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You spent 3 minutes trying to squeeze past bollards so you could VDM a group of people outside town hall. This was after you purposefully veered into whatever pedestrian you saw on your way there.

You saying "I didn't think I would be banned" and "I saw no admins were on" tells me you're just going to do this again given the chance.
I see what your saying, and I understand why you would think I would this again. I won't do it again, but I'm not really sure how to convince you I genuinely wont do it again.

sil

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I appreciate you owning up to it and apologizing, but in the future don't minimize your actions and say it was "only around 2 people."

I'll remove the ban and issue a 2 week vehicle blacklist.

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

smh @sil you forgot to close the thread or something, idk I am not staff

sil

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@PMX fix my damn permissions