Vexiyy

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): @PMX
Ban Reason: Shitposting/Off topic
Unban Reason: My main reason for the unban request is so I can make a ban appeal for the server. I was banned for usage of third party software. I'm not going to start any argument or conversation I'm just simply requesting i get unbanned from the forums so I can make my ban appeal for the server. My reason for making this so late was because I thought my forums account would get unbanned due to time but it didn't so I'm making this instead.

Time of Occurrence: About a month ago.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The forums suspension will remain in place, due to your cheating infraction. You may appeal the ban here.

Vexiyy

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Vexiyy
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:245771533
Your Character Name: Jonqavious Jamalkins

Ban Length: Permanently
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): PMX

Ban Reason: Usage of third party software
Unban Reason: A little before I was banned I was in a raid that involved Informal's and after the raid had finished many of the Informal's accused Me, Joey and Flatline of cheating and DKdiamond requested I sent my demos to him. I did indeed send them to him and from that point on I never heard another word about it. I was then banned about a month after and was/still extremely confused as to why that is. My demos were pulled long before I got banned so I believe that my banning had nothing to do with the demos. I could be wrong but that is my thinking. So I'm very confused as why I was banned on something else other than my OWN personal POV. Those demos included multiple hours of proof that I do not do any sort of cheating at all. I would like to get this sorted to save my account from being banned and as well from saving my reputation. As I said previously I will gladly send multiple demos from before I got banned. I would also be willing to do random searches on my PC for any sort of cheating software at any point. I was also a former staff member and I play monolith a a lot. In fact the only reason I got Garry's mod was because I wanted to play monolith after a good friend told me about it. Aside from that I'm an avid player of monolith and I would not do anything that would result in a Permanent Ban, especially Cheating. I enjoy the community as well and I would never do anything that could jeopardize my time with them. I have been playing monolith for a very long time and I enjoyed just about every minute of it and I enjoy and cherish every friend I have made along the way. Please give me the opportunity to prove myself to you and everyone else.

Time of Occurrence: 3 Months ago

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further review, the ban is valid.

Appeal Denied.

Status